You find out they are vampires (Number II)

A/N: This took so long for me to make. . . . Because I needed inspiration. And I found it in Diabolik Lovers Cracks, so this might get a little werid. Sorry about that. ____________________________________________________________________________________

~Ruki Mukami~

 The event wasn't your fault. 

Ruki's brothers agreed to that. 

Rosanna and May agreed on that too. 

The only one who didn't, was Ruki. 

You where looking for Ruki, because you wanted to ask a question, when you saw something scary as fuck. Ruki seemed to be drinking blood from an animal. You could tell from the blood scent in the air. At first, you weren't sure how to act, until he did something creepy. He took a bite of whatever that thing was.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. That's gross! But at the time, you thought he was a cannibal or something.

You got the fuck out of there. Ruki, who finally noticed you where there, looked up. 

"(Y/N)? What the-?" He asked, then he realized you saw the whole thing. 

Great. That's nice. 

"(Y/N)! Get back here!" Ruki called as you ran far away from him, hoping to get somewhere he won't hurt you.

Your house.

~Kou Mukami~

Kou had scared you to death. Almost literally. 

Kou, was trying to get a girl to give him her blood. The girl, who seemed transfixed by Kou, didn't care. She would do anything for Kou.

You where coming over to suprise him, to find another girl with him. Then he bit her neck, it sounded like he bit into the neck.

The girl slowly got paler, and paler. Then she fell to the ground. She looked like she was knocked out cold, or dead. 

You thought Kou killed her.

You ran the fuck out of there. Hoping Kou didn't see or hear you.

But, Kou did.

~Yuma Mukami~

Yuma was really in a bad mood. And to make it worse, it was a full moon that night.

So he was really thirsty for blood. 

You weren't his first target. Someone else was. You where walking by when you heard something really odd. It sounded like an apples was being bit into then the person started sucking on the apple.

When you went investigate, you saw something you where taught was not good.

Yuma was drinking a person's blood. Oh that's great. Just great.

At first you backed the fuck up. Hoping Yuma didn't hear you.

Then, you turned around. And just ran the fuck away.

 Unfortunately, Yuma heard that. And saw you.

"(Y/N)? What are you doing?" Yuma yelled at you, but you didn't give an answer.

~Azusa Mukami~

Azusa didn't want this to happen. But, being a vampire, it did.

You and Azusa where just hanging out. Not doing anything big. You two where sitting around talking, going from subject to subject. 

When Azusa got thirsty for blood. Or maybe it was you and how good you smelled. Azusa never said.

He tried hold it back. It worked, but, his vampire instincts kicked in faster an Azusa could react to it.

Next thing you knew, Azusa was biting into your neck. "Azusa. . . What the-"

Azusa however, seemed to be in pure bliss. Your blood tasted so good. It was addictive. 

Now, Azusa knew for sure you where prefect. 

You were getting weaker, and weaker by the second. The world began to black out. "A-Azusa. . . S-Stop." You cried but, it was in vain. 

Afterwords, you passed out, due to extreme blood loss.

And Azusa had a lot to explain when you woke up.