How they would make it up to you (Number II)

A/N: This took a lot of inspiration, because of my stupid writer's block. But Hey! I finally actually had an idea. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

~Ruki Mukami~

You where running like the devil. Which is to say, you where running like your life depended on it.

Running to your house, because your friend was being creepy. This seemed really out of character.

Ruki was the type of person that was pretty calm and strict.

But eating whatever the heck that was? Nope, that seemed out of character. So maybe it wasn't Ruki. 

But at the time, you didn't care. You saw something that scared the shit out of you. 

Ruki was not far behind you. Mostly because he wanted to talk to you about what you had just seen.

"(Y/N)! Stop right where you are!" He yelled once again, trying to get you to stop but you gave him no response.

You where almost at your neighborhood, when Ruki teleported in front of you.

"(Y/N), stop running it won't do you any good." Ruki said grabbed your wrist harshly. 

You didn't move. Now you where stuck. You could either kick or slap him, and stay where you are. 

You kicked him. Right in the place where boys where sensitive. It worked. Wow, you thought vampires didn't move after kicking them there. But it does. The more you know.

After that you went running straight to your house. You managed to get inside your house. When you locked the door, something grabbed your chest. And pulled you towards their chest. Now you where pinned. 

"It's not polite to do that (Y/N), you must be punished for your actions." Ruki Mukami growled and teleported you out of your house, to his own.

~Kou Mukami~

You where now terrified, and running as fast as you could to your car. Kou's fangirls seemed to protect you, because they majorly slowed Kou Mukami down. Despite Kou's telling the fangirls to move out of the way or help him stop you. 

You had just gotten out of the crowd, and was in the parking lot. Frantically was looking for your car. 

"(Y/N)! Stop!" You heard Kou cry, but you didn't stop and almost got hit by a car. It seemed the car came out of nowhere. Kou saw it too, and was fast enough to get you and him out of the cars way. 

"(Y/N) (L/N)! How dare you scare me like that!" Kou said, as he stood up, pinning you down on the parking lot. 

You where now blushing, and hurting. "Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww." You complained.

"That was your own fault! You shouldn't have been so reckless!" Kou growled, as his fangirls came over to the two of you. And they didn't look too happy.

Oh No. Now you had pissed off who knows many fangirls. "Well, sorry Kou." You growled back at him.

"You should be! You almost scared me to death!" Kou growled again. 

After two minutes of growling at each other, and confused fangirls, Kou finally let you up. And then said, "Your coming home with me. You need to be punished." 

"What?! Why?!" You cried.

"You know why!" Kou growled again. And dragged you away from the crowd into the limo he had taken to the concert.

~Yuma Mukami~

Yup. Yuma was confused. You had just run away. From what?

 Then it clicked, Yuma wasn't happy. "(Y/N)! GET BACK HERE!" He yelled.

Once again, you didn't answer Yuma. 

Now he was really pissed. Yuma teleported right in front of you. "Now it seems I don't have a choice. Come with me, you little brat." 

He grabbed your wrist harshly. And teleported you out of the area you and Yuma Mukami where in. To an area Yuma was familiar with.

~Azusa Mukami~

When you woke up, you really wanted a drink or food. Even better, both!

But you woke up Azusa doing something. He seemed to be holding a knife. And a stone in  his other hand.

"Hmmm? Azusa what are you doing?" You moaned, softly. 

Azusa did hear your soft yet nervous voice from his bed. At first, he was surprised, then he turned to see your beautiful (Skin/Color) face.

"(Y/N). . . Your awake. . ." He said. Putting down his knife and honing stone. 

"What just happened to me?" You asked, sitting up.

"You smelled. . .so good. . . So I drank. . .some of. . .your blood." Azusa explained to you. 

That got you. You where backing up until you hit something. Stopping you from moving any farther from Azusa. 

Azusa smiled at you "Your face. . . Is so. . . Beautiful. . . When it's. . . In pain. . ." 

"W-What?" You stuttered, as Azusa was just inches from your face. 

But thank the heavens for Ruki, Azusa ' s older brother. 

Ruki came in, and asked, "Azusa have you- Who's that?" He pointed to you. 

Okay, now Azusa not only has to explain thing to you, but now to his older brother's as well.

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: FYI, a honing stone (Yes, it is spelled right) is a stone used for sharping weapons such as knifes and swords. Or anything with a blade for that matter.