You first meet the Mukamis

A/N: Okay, so I'm making this neutral to the plot, so you could meet them at any time, so yeah. Sorry this took so long to update today!!! ____________________________________________________________________________________

~Ruki Mukami~

Your first encounter with Ruki was in a library, because you had a book report due in a few days. And you needed to pick a book, so you decided to pick (Favorite/Book), because it was one of your absolute favorites. You where looking around the library, when you spotted a handsome young man wearing a long -sleeved maroon shirt with a black butterfly print on the bottom left side and wears it with black pants and a black belt. He also wore a black web choker. he was reading a book you couldn't see from how far you where away from him, you did move on to find the book you came to the library to find.  But, you couldn't find it. You asked a librarian about it, they did help you find the book, to find the young man from earlier was reading it. After you had a talk him him about the book, he did give it up. 

~Kou Mukami~

//(A/N: So, I'm doing two different routes because I can't decide which I want so, I'll put them both up, okay?)//

Route 1: At School

You where in class trying to figure out what the teacher was saying, because your teachers get very confusing. But one thing got you, when the teacher said 'project.' 

Oh no. You where in trouble now.

From the looks of it, other students didn't like it either. They groaned and complained. The teacher had already picked partners for everyone. 

Oh lovely. How could this get any better?

As the teacher listed off the names, you wondered who you got. It turns you had gotten

Kou Mukami

Route 2: Concert 

Your friend, who was a huge fan of Kou Mukami, asked you if you wanted to go to a concert. You agreed on going, because if you didn't you'd never hear the end of her telling you about it.

So, your friend bought the tickets, and you guys where ready for whatever was going to happen. Or you hoped so.

On the night of the concert, your friend was so happy. It was like so was having the best night of her life. The concert itself wasn't so bad, until your friend wanted you go backstage with her. You agreed to it. 

There where so many screaming fangirls, you thought it was insane. 

Kou seemed just fine with it. 

he did give all the girls what they came here for, but to him, only one person stuck out. 

You. 

When he first saw you, he thought all the other girls looked ugly in comparison. 

You were beautiful. Like a rose among the thorns. 

But, Kou wasn't sure how to respond at the time.

~Yuma Mukami~

You where in the hallways talking with one of your friends, when you bumped into someone 

"Hey! Watch where your going!" A handsome young man wearing the regular black school blazer with a black sweater that has a slightly unbuttoned white dress shirt underneath and a blue tie that has a white string on the left side. He wore it with the black uniform pants and brown shoes. He also wore a necklace and a bracelet.

"Sorry!" You said, then went back to your friends. 

~Azusa Mukami~ 

You meet Azusa because of a school project, that was due in a few days. 

Thankfully, you had some class time to do it.

Azusa seemed so quiet and open to whatever you had to say, so the project itself was mostly done through you.

Because Azusa was mostly stunned on how beautiful you where.  

he'd never seen someone so beautiful before, in all his immortal life, he has never seen someone even close to your looks. 

And he's also never seen a girl with such intelligent as you. You seemed to know how to do the project, and would probably ace the project by yourself. 

Even though you needed help from Azusa from time to time. 

~Rosanna and May Mukami~

You where walking along the streets, walking in the rain, all cold and wet. 

You where soaking wet, you where to where wet to the bone, when someone said 

"Miss? Do you need help?" When you turned, there was a curly browned haired girl, with a pair of  light green eyes that looked familiar to you, she had an umbrella in her hand, she also had a jacket on. 

"Oh my gosh! Miss! Your so wet!" The girl said, putting on the umbrella over your head.

"T-Thank you." You said, smiling.

"Your so wet! Do you need a place to stay?" The brown haired girl asked

You nodded.

She nodded, and took your hand. And guided you to an apartment,

It was a studio apartment, according to what the girl said, on your left, was what seemed to be a kitchen. Below the kitchen, seemed to be a living room, it had a piano by the side of it. There was a huge window. To the right side of you, there was an open area which seemed to be used as a closet. Behind that closet there was a hallway which the girl said the very last door was the bathroom. The house was mostly white and black. There where other colors around the house, mostly with pictures and flowers and other things around the house. 

The apartment felt familiar to you, it felt so open, and warm. Like the Mukami household.

 But, at the same time, it felt so fancy, and quiet, like the Sakamaki household. 

 The brown haired girl took off her wet jacket and hung it up. Along with the umbrella. 

"Do you want to have a bath?" She asked.

Right now, you wanted to get warm. You nodded.

~Timeskip~

After the bath, and a warm meal provided by the girl, who said that her name was Rosanna, the two of you talked about how you got in the storm, and things like that. When you saw a little girl who seemed to be sleeping. The girl had blonde hair, that looked like Kou Mukami ' s hair. The hair was tied up with a hair tie, which had two stars attached to the tie. Rosanna said that was her little sister, May.

Rosanna said that you can leave whenever you want to. You accepted her offer, and said you would leave as soon as the storm passes, after an hour, the storm passed and you left.