If Beatrix Lived. . .

I imagine that the house would be more strict. And it would be much more mannered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shu Sakamaki~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shu would be more of the head of the house than he is normally, even though Reiji would still act as the head. Due to his mother being diligent about him. He well be better, but he still won't be a very energetic person. He will still be lazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Reiji Sakamaki~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reiji will still be like the head of the house, but he will be ignored by his mother. Due to her trying to get Shu back into life. Which is why they will have a horrible relationship between the two of them. I imagine if you got involved with Shu he would have to be very protective of you. And vice-versa if you were with Reiji. Also, he will mostly keep Celia close to him, and he will try to make her more lady-like, just lime his mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Laito Sakamaki~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laito would be a gentleman womenizer. Sure, he would still be a womenizer, but he would be a gentleman. He would seem to a good man, but he's a womenizer. So I imagine Laito being a more classy man with more manners, and he would be more successful with getting women.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kanato Sakamaki~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be honest, Kanato might not be affected by this at all. He might be a more mannered man, but he mostly likely won't change because of Beatrix. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ayato Sakamaki~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayato won't be as rude as he is. He'll be more be mannered, but he also might be the only Sakamaki that will fight back. If he doesn't want do something, he will fight back. Like if he is supposed to take out the trash, he won't be it, and maybe make Celia or Subaru do it. Most likely, Celia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Subaru Sakamaki~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Subaru also won't change as much. He will most likely be more of a gentleman. But other than that, he won't change that much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Celia Sakamaki~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Celia would be under pressure into being more of a lady, and be punished if not. So, she might be seriously depressed, due to her past of her mother abusing and then neglecting her for not being perfect. And the only people who know that is the Mukami family. They will try to help her, which will help her as time goes on. Which is why she'll be closer with with the Mukami family then her own family. Beatrix might give Celia special privileges for being the only girl in the house. But, other than that, she most likely will be pressured by her brothers. Which is why she hates going to the house.