How You Meet His Family

~Shu Sakamaki~

Shu was currently carrying you bridal style, in -from what it looks like- a house or a hotel. To who know where.

"Shu! Let go of me right now!" You said, but you got no answer.

"Shu! Get your hands off me! Right now!" You growled at him.

"If you care about your life, then I would suggest being quiet." Shu growled at you.

"Shu, who the fuck is that?" A voice said, it was a boy, who looked younger than Shu, withreddish-colored hair spiked at the ends, a pair of green eyes. The boy wore a black jacket with a red hoodie underneath. Under the hoodie was a white shirt with a black V collar. He wore it with black pants. He also wore a chain necklace. 

She also saw a pair of fangs, which means he's a vampire too.

"Mind your own fucking business, Ayato." Shu growled, pulling you more towards his chest.

"That's funny, coming from the Spineless One." Ayato smirked.

"Ayato, Shu, what are you two doing?" This time, the voice was female. The girl, who looked like a teenager, with black hair and a pair of lifeless eyes. It was not hard to see, the girl was blind. The girl wore a black hoodie, with red details across the jacket all of which that met in the center of the jacket, which was a white heart. Underneath the jacket was a grey shirt that said ' Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, Are You Nasty? ' on it. She also wore a grey pair of pants.

When you looked at her, she had no fangs. Wait, don't tell me that-

"Celia, why are you still up?" Shu asked,

"Celia, do you know this girl Shu is with?" Ayato asked, 

"It's possible it's his friend from school or something." Celia answered Ayato question, but ignored Shu's.

"No way, Shu has friends?" 

"Yeah, so does Reiji, Subaru, Laito and Kanato. And You. So what's the problem?" Celia sighed at her older brother's stupidity.

"How do you know about that?" Ayato growled.

"Just because I don't want to be your sister doesn't mean I'm oblivious to what you guys are up to." Celia snaps.

"So, I suppose we have to introduce ourselfs. Let's do that in the Living Room." Celia said. 

"No." Ayato said.

"I'll make you Takoyaki." Celia offered.

". . . Fine. But I'm not getting Tableware Okatu." Ayato said.

"Okay Ayato, I'll get Tableware Okatu and Subaru." Celia laughed, walking away.

Ayato vanished. Literally, it seems like he teleported away. 

Shu growled, "Dammit." And teleported you into a living room. Or that's what it seemed to be. The room mostly had couches, from where you where sitting, there was a giant staircase, leading down, in the of the room there seemed to be couches surrounding a table. To the right was a cabinet. With who knows what in it. 

Shu said, laying down on a couch, then pulling you to his chest. "Say nothing if you want to live." 

You, after what just happened, nodded. 

Then, a man, who seemed about Shu's age, teleported into the room, holding Celia in his arms. He had purple-black. It is almost an inch away from being shoulder length and it is neatly combed. His eyes was light red. He wore glasses. He wore a grey vest with a black one over a white dress shirt. He wore it with black pants and a black belt. And he wore a black pair of pants.