Yandere! Sakamaki Brothers

A/N: Okay, guys, I warn you this going to get very, very creepy. Come on, we all saw this was coming. But, I warn you, if you don't like Yanderes, then I suggest you skip over this chapter. And the Next. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

~Shu Sakamaki~

//Obsessive! Protective! Yandere\\

Shu, at first, doesn't seem like he loves you at all. He is more quiet, and gets close to you slowly. But, when another guy steps between him and you, wither he means it or not, he will die. After a while, Shu, after saying he did it, asked if you could be his (girlfriend/boyfriend). If not, he would kill your friends and family. You agreed to it, and eventually, you found pretty laid back, as long as you show you are his. And no one gets in-between you and him.

~Reiji Sakamaki~

//Manipulative! Possessive! Yandere\\

Reiji, at first, seemed to stalk you, but he was extremely careful. He watched you, but he didn't get too close. But, then someone got in-between you and him. He tortured the person, then killed in the most brutal way in Reiji's opinion. And then actually went and went up to you and got into a relationship. When you found out he killed the person you had just talked to, he threatened if you told the police, he would kill you. You agreed not to tell, in return, Reiji was much better to you. He treated you like you where his everything. As long as you showed you loved him, and you where loyal to him, and him alone, he would not hurt anyone.

~Laito Sakamaki~

//Lustful! Possessive! Yandere\\ 

At first, Laito saw you, and he had sex dreams about you, and it basically very much blurred his lines between love and lust. And reality, and his dreams. He did go up to you, and got close to you. Then, another person got inbetween you and him. Laito didn't hestitat to kill him. With sex objects, to make it worse. Then, he kinnapped one of your friends and said 'If you be my (Girlfriend/Boyfriend), I will not kill her.'. You agreed to it, and that night, Laito got you into his bed, and he tried to make you feel better about you being his (Girlfriend/Boyfriend). For you, most night he had sex with you, mostly unprotected sex, because Laito really wants you and your body. As long as you show you love him, both in bed and not, him won't touch anyone. 

~Kanato Sakamaki~

//Deadly! Possessive! Yandere\\

Kanato, being already creepy enough, fell madly in love with you, and he won't let you go. He took you in the minute he saw you. He has a room full of dolls, and carried around a Teddy Bear he calls Teddy. Isn't that kinda weird? Kanato says after you die, he will turn you unto one of these dolls, and never let you go. You stayed with Kanato, in order to make sure that the people around are safe. Kanato questions for time to time wither you love him or not. If you say 'No' he will kill you. And make you his favorite doll. He will brush your hair everyday,  and give you beautiful dresses, only for you. If you say 'Yes' he won't kill you. he'll just be more protective of you. 

~Ayato Sakamaki~

//Somewhat Kamidere! Obsessive! Yandere\\

Ayato, being high and mighty, and acting like he rules the world, couldn't believe he fell for you. You are just a mortal! He was a vampire! But his love only grew stronger by the day and night. After a while, he couldn't take it anymore. He took you away, and he then got extremely possessive of you. Anyone that got too close to you, would die, unless you, and and the person who got too close to you, begged for mercy. Which is what normally happened, Ayato might let the person go, with a serous warning. They get close to you again, he dies. Not exceptions. He only got lucky this time. As long as you let him be the dominat one, and prove that you love him, and him alone, he won't hurt anything.  

~Subaru Sakamaki~

//Somewhat Mayadere! Obsessive! Yandere\\

Subaru, being the way he is, is very violent. he at first, doubts he loves you, then it really kicks him in the face when he saw you with someone else. He then, killed the person and took you. he said "You are mine, no one else's." And kept you close to him, he actally is a good guy, he truely cares about you, but he will get very violet on on how he handles it. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Okay guys, here, a Yandere version of the Sakamaki brothers. Or How I see it.