The Mukami brothers as dogs!

~Ruki Mukami~

Ruki would be the most responsible dog of the house. He also seems to be respected by his brothers and sisters, as he does seem to do the same to his family.   

Ruki seems to run the house, wither you are there or not. He seems to have a schedule, and if you o off schedule, he will do something about it. He also likes very fancy, because he came a very wealthy family, until, you don't know what he did, but he was abused. Until he left, and he found another home, and then he he got himself and his brothers until big trouble, and they got a even worse position then they where before, until you came. You saved him and his brothers from whatever the future may have held for them. Ruki like puzzles, and brain teasers. He thinks they are amazing. He could do those for hours.

When Ruki wants your attention, he'll be polite about it, until he is done, then he'll get your attention. He will stay with you, and will keep his brothers and sisters away from you until he is done.

~Kou Mukami~

Kou is the most cheerful, but can be the most scary of the family. 

Kou loves his family, but he seems to be self-centered. He will use his girl 'friends', even though they seem more like fangirls, to do want he wants them to do. He is a famous dog for his looks, and has been on some TV shows. Everybody seems to love him. But when he's home, he seems to be more relaxed. Kou loves picking on Yuma, they fequently get into fights. Due to Kou ' s past, you are very careful with him, because he has been physically abused in all ways possible, or that's what you think. He also lost an eye, and you didn't know how, but you tried to get him a new one, which by some miracle, worked.

When Kou wants your attention, he will get it. He will tear up things, and will even hurt one of his siblings. Or you. One time, he hurt you badly, but he came back to you. And even tried to make it up to you. For a while his family wouldn't get to close to him. But after a while they came back to Kou. Kou, can get perverted about how he gets your attention. 

~Yuma Mukami~

Yuma is the strongest one of the family. And the most aggressive.

It makes sense, he is taller than his brothers, he was part of something like a gang. He also has had memory loss, or you think so. He is aggressive with other cats, but in his own home, he seems to be much more calm. He also gets picked on by Kou, which can get violent at times. He also loves gardening, he will help you when you garden, or help out himself. Yuma's a big help that way. 

When Yuma wants your attention, he will get cuddly. Like he will cuddle with you, and if that doesn't work, then he will get violent. He will mess up things around you until you notice him.

~Azusa Mukami~

Azusa seems to be very quiet, and seems to be a shy dog. When, that's not the case at all.

Azusa really gets until fights a lot. He seems to like it, despite you and his little sisters dislike on the subject. But with Azusa ' s past, it wasn't that hard to understand why. He grew up feeling he was useless. And to him, pain made him feel useful. He was bullied by people off and on with his life. Until you came, you took him and his brothers in. You gave them a safe haven. Azusa is a very respectful dog, he doesn't make you do things you don't want to, unlike his brothers.  

When Azusa wants your attention, he will be cuddle with you, like he will cuddle and snuggle up with you. It's really cute how he does it.

~Rosanna Mukami~

Rosanna is most caring dog in the house. 

Rosanna is very caring about her older brothers, who seem to like that. The two brother that show it the most are Ruki and Azusa. Ruki doesn't normally play with Rosanna, but he does hang out with her, and does things with her. Normally puzzles and toys that you bought for the dogs. Azusa, will play with Rosanna, and she loves it. Ruki and Azusa don't normally fight over her, because they seem to take turns. Rosanna will break up fights between her brothers, she will help her brothers, and will help you. Rosanna, also plays with a dog named Celia, they love playing with each other. Despite what her brother's disliking to that fact. Rosanna also cares very much for her little sister. If her little sister gets hurt, Rosanna will be EXTREMELY protective of May. For a while, she was protective of May when you first took the two girls in. The reason that the came into the family was because of the girl's mother, who was close to the brothers. The brothers took the girls in, as if they truly where their sisters, at first, you didn't take that too well, you tried to push them out, but the brothers got them back. After that you gave up, and let the girls stay. At first, after you pushed the girls out, the brothers where protective of the girls, but they eventually loosed up.

When Rosanna wants your attention, she will get close to you, and snuggle up with you. It's really cute when she does, sometimes her brothers join in on the snuggling too.

~May Mukami~ 

May is most energetic and happy dog of the house. Literally.

May maybe the smallest, but she is loved by her family. It's not hard to tell that. Kou loves his little sister, in fact she can be found with Kou, playing. Sometimes, Kou brings along his sister to his shows. Oh boy, May loves those days. Yuma, also competes at that game too. He will take May from Kou, and will play with his little sister, May loves that too. She loves it when Yuma plays with her, he's really good at Tag and Hide And Seek! It's so fun! So, sometimes Kou and Yuma have a fight over May. Rosanna normally breaks it up, but sometimes, Ruki would do it.

When May wants your attention, she will be all cute and cuddly. If that doesn't work, then she get one of her brothers to do it.