Chapter 4.

Chapter 4.

The person looked at my direction and I widened my eyes, I was about to open my mouth to let out an ear piercing scream, but the person was really fast to jump on top of me and to cover my mouth so my screams were muffled.

 “Don’t scream.” He whispered.

 Tears were streaming down my face by now. What the hell is happening? I bit his hand and he lets go the second my teeth bit him.

 “Fuck!” He mumbled.

I was about to try to scream again, because well, maybe my parents would care and try to help me, but then the man brought something cold and metallic near my neck.

“Scream and I’ll pull the trigger.” He threatened me.

I slowly nodded at him and he got off of me and walked towards the nightstand. He brought his hands to the little lamp and flicked it on. I squinted my eyes at the light and I sat up, when my eyes finally adjusted to the brightness, I looked up and gasped. That’s the curly man! The one I bumped to this morning and the one that I bumped to yesterday!

“We both seriously have to stop coincidentally meeting each other.” The man chuckled.

I was about to speak when someone from the other side of the door started talking.

“Oi! Violet quiet down! People are trying to sleep here!” My dad yelled.

I kept quiet even though I really wanted to reply him, but it’s like there’s a lump stuck on my throat, probably because of being in shock.

“Harry Styles! If you are in this house, please come out this instant.” A person yelled from outside with his megaphone, followed by some of the police sirens. Oh, so this man is named Harry Styles. But oh shit, he’s a criminal? What?

I looked at him and his face shouted, “shit”.

“Okay, if he asks whether I’m here or not. Say that you broke you window or something and tell them that I’m not here. If you dare say I’m in you room, I swear I will kill your family and you.” He threatened me again. I slowly nodded and he quickly opened my closet to hide in there.

Next thing I know, the doorbell rang, followed by someone opening it. I sat beside the door and put my ears on it to try to hear their conversation.

“Hello sir, how may I help you?” My dad said.

“Hey, we’re just wondering if someone might’ve broke into your house a few minutes ago, or if you’ve seen or heard something suspicious?”

“Oh yes! There was a loud crash from my daughter’s room. And when I asked her from outside the door, it was total silent. She usually answers me.”

“Can we come inside to inspect it?”

“Sure.” My dad said casually.

God dammit dad, why did you have to say that?

I heard very loud footsteps coming near my door and then a three loud knocks from the other side of my door. I silently cursed, stood up and opened the door.

“Hey, Uh, your father said that there was a suspicious crashing sound coming from your bedroom. May we come inside to inspect it?”

“Um, sure.”

I opened the door wider to let them come in.

“What happened in here?” 

“Well, I was slightly mad, and I wanted to throw my lamp on the floor but then I accidentally threw it too hard and it flew out of the window.” Wow that was unexpected, I hope he believes my lie.

 “I see, did you by any chance see a man with curly hair come in your window? Or something?”

“Um no, you probably must have mistaken it with the neighbors.”

“Did you hear gunshots?”

“Well yes, but I can assure you it’s not from this house. Check the neighbors.” I smiled innocently.

“Uh, can we check around your room?”

“Sure. I guess.” Well, if I said no, he might be suspicious of me. I’m not that stupid.

He checked under my bed, in my bathroom behind my bed, and next my closet, oh no.

He opened my closet and flicked on his flashlight.

-----------------------------

A/N:

Hey guys, so I hope you enjoyed this chapter, so super sorry that it's short. 

So, 30 reads and 10 votes for the next chapter. 

iAmHellbound