Chapter 30.

Chapter 30.

-Harry’s POV-

 I woke up to the sound of someone whimpering beside me. My eyes peeled open slowly and I yawned and stretched my limbs. My legs then felt something soft beside me, which made me jerk my leg back. Then I remember, Violet.

I sat up and jerked my head to the side, making a bit of cracking sound, cringing at the sound, I placed a hand on my neck.

Violet was slightly whimpering and moving her head side to side. She was slightly frowning. She’s probably having a bad dream. I frowned and shifted beside her.

I tried comforting her and also trying to wake her up since she needed to eat and take the pills.

“Violet. Wake up.”

I reached for her face and moved her brown hair that’s covering her face.

“Violet.”

My thumb caressed her cheek while I repeated her name multiple times. 5 minutes has passed and finally, she groaned and her eyes slowly opened.

I got off the bed and went out of my room to get Violet a glass of water.
As I was filling up a glass of water for her, my doorbell rang. I sighed and walked over to the door, peeking through the peephole, Blaze was standing in the opposite side of the door while playing on is phone and he was holding a box with his other hand. I opened the door for him and he went inside looking at me with one eyebrow up.

“Dude, wear a shirt.”

“I just woke up.”

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the glass filled with water.

“What’s that in the box?” I pointed at the box.

“Some bagels.”

“For Violet?”

He nodded.

“Brought them because I know you don’t know how to cook.”

“I know how to make eggs and pancakes.”

“So, what happened to her mum?”

“She’s in the hospital.” Blaze shrugged.

“I thought you said she’ll be treated by one of our doctors?” I looked back at him while we were both on the way to my room.

“She wanted to go to the hospital, she didn’t trust our people.” He shrugged. I lightly chuckled as I opened the bedroom door.

Violet was wide awake and looking around, as if trying to remember what happened the night before.

“Where am I?” Her morning voice sounds soft and croaky.

I handed her the glass of water and she gulped it down in a matter of seconds.

“You’re in my house.”

“Oh.” She looked to the window.

“I got some bagels for you.”

Blaze walked to her and handed her the bagels. He sympathetically smiled at her and left the room.

“Can I eat on the dining table?” She slightly cringed.

“Can you walk?”

“I can try.” She shrugged.

Violet tried to take the duvet off her, but it only went as far as her stomach. I tried to help her, but she jerked her hand away from mine and looked at me as if she’s in fear. I frowned at her reaction. She placed both of her feet on the floor, she whimpered when she tried moving her arm.

“Your arm has stitches.”

“Oh.”

Doc Walters told me that he’ll check on her stitches in 2 days and for her broken rib, she needs plenty of rest and physical activities aren’t allowed for 4 weeks or until her rib heals properly. He also gave me pills for her to take so that it won’t swell and it’ll decrease the pain.

I helped her up from the bed and she tried standing straight, it took her a while, but she got it. She tried walking, but cringed a little, probably the pain she’s in. I could see a pretty big bruise on her left shin.
Suddenly, I felt so angry, angry at the fact that someone so heartless could do this to her. I’m going to find out who the hell did this to her and I’m going to kill him with my bare hands.

She tried walking again, and it looks like her right leg is alright, but the left one looks like it’s in pain.

“Do you want me to carry you?”

She hesitated but looked at me as if to say ‘yes’. I nodded and put one hand on the back of her knees but she took a step back. Why is she acting like this?

“Violet, please relax. I won’t hurt you.” I said gently.

“I- I know. It’s just that I- I’m sorry.” She frowned.

“Don’t be.” I half smiled at her.

I put one hand on the back of her knees and one on her back. I carried her bridal style into the living room.

“I thought we were going to the dining table?” She asked me.

“The sofa is softer.”

Her mouth formed an O shape. I let her down on the sofa in front of the TV and left to get a plate and bagel. She needs to eat in order to drink up her pills.

When she was done eating 2 bagels and a glass of apple juice, I gave her the pills.

“What are these for?”

“It’ll decrease the swell and the pain on your ribs.”
“Oh, okay.”

She took the pills in one gulp. I sat next to her but she slightly shifted to the side. I stared at her for a while before opening my mouth to talk.

“Violet?” I looked at her in the eyes.

She tried to avoid eye contact, so she looked away to the TV screen. I was about to put my hand on hers, but then remembered that she’s been trying to avoid my touch ever since this morning. The reason why she’s avoiding my touch is probably because of the man who abused her. Oh, if I ever get my hands on that man.

“Violet.” I said her name again.

She hummed to response.

“Can I ask you a question?”

She looked at me and nodded.

“Who did this to you?” I gently asked.

She hesitated for a while but her face fell into a frown. She started fiddling with the hem of the shirt she’s wearing; my shirt.

“It’s okay if you don’t want to an-“

“My dad.” She whispered.

_______________

A/N:

I was thinking of breaking this chapter into two so i'll post the next part in a few hours.
Don't forget to Vote, Share and Comment. 

I love you guys, stay beautiful <3