Chapter 41.

IMPORTANT AUTHOR’S NOTE IN THE END, PLEASE READ.

 Chapter 41.

Harry and I jumped and I covered my body with the blanket.  We both looked at the window and saw two men. I remember both of their faces, but I just can’t put my finger on it.

Harry cursed out loud and he quickly got off the bed.

“Violet! Run! Hide, now!”

“Wait what?”

They knocked on the window again, but this time much harder and Harry pulled me off the bed.

“Fuck, Violet! Just hide!”

Before I could reach for the door I heard the window smashing and glass falling into pieces. I bent down to get Harry’s clothes or whoever’s clothes I grabbed and put it on. I’m no way letting them see me in my bra and panties. I ran for the door, but someone pulled me back and I let out an ‘oof’ when my back collided with someone’s hard chest.

“That was quite a show guys.” The man’s voice from above me said.

I tilted my head back so I can see his face. Wait, I remember him, but I just can’t­– wait, wait! I remember him, Aaron! That’s his name! A gasped came out of my mouth and Aaron’s mouth turned into a smirk.

“Remember me, Princess?”

“Don’t touch her.” Harry growled.

Before I could even blink, Harry pounced on Aaron, making him fall. Harry straddled him and his arm moved back, ready to punch him, but the sound of a gun reloading made Harry stop.

“Punch him and I’ll pull the trigger.” Everything is happening so fast that I didn’t even register the other man in the room putting his arm around my neck, making me not able to move, he also had the metallic object pressed against my neck. Please don’t shoot, please don’t shoot. My heart began to pound even harder against my chest and my breathing became harder.

“Let her go! She has nothing to do with this!”

“That’s what you think.” Aaron chuckled.

In one swift motion, Aaron caught Harry off guard and punched him on the stomach.

“Harry!” I tried to let go off of the man’s hold, but obviously, if I tried to move, then his large ass hand would choke me.

Harry stood up quickly and faced Aaron. He doesn’t even look like he’s in pain, he doesn’t look like he’s panicking, he just looks calm. He’s probably already used to all this that it doesn’t even scare him. While I, in the other hand am panicking and in the verge of crying because this deadly weapon is pressed against my neck and I can’t do anything about it, not to mention that my boyfriend is across the room fighting with Aaron.

What does he even want from him?

“Let me go!” I tried again. Come on Violet, do something. You are not that useless little girl who needs a man to rescue you every single time. You’re going to do something and you’re going to make an attempt to beat this person’s ass.

With my free legs, I kicked back and my heels made a hard contact on the man’s crotch. He groaned in pain and let go of the gun. I quickly bent down and grabbed it; I kicked the man’s crotch again, and then kicked the person’s stomach, making him groan over and over again. Adrenaline started to kick in and I jogged up to Harry and Aaron. They were both literally punching each other, Aaron was straddling Harry and I could see that Harry’s having difficulties trying to fight back. I don’t know what to do holy shit, okay, so, without thinking I pressed the gun against Aaron’s head.