Chapter 47.

Shoutout to Directioner_4_lyfe13 for making the cool artwork on the side! Check her books out :) 

[If you want a shoutout, you can submit an artwork through kik xMaddy_ or submit it through tumblr hellboundziall.tumblr.com/submit or through my twitter @CuddleLuke_]

___

Chapter 47.

Violet’s POV

 When Harry got shot on the thigh, everything around me seems like it's stopping and it felt like I could actually feel my heart beating so fast. My eyes widened so big I felt it popping out. Nothing could come out of my mouth, and before I could react, Scott threw me on his shoulder and he walked out of the park, and into a black van. I tried to get his hands off of me, but it was no use since he’s way bigger, not to mention stronger than I am. Who knew that he could be working with Aaron though, I saw him sitting in the driver’s seat when he threw me inside the black van and now, I’m screaming, trying to get out of this van.

“Let me out! Let me out! Harry!” I keep screaming until my throat hurts.

“Please, let me out!” I sob. This isn’t working, but it’s worth a try.

“Fuck! Can you keep quiet?!” Scott booms.

“No! You kidnapped me!”

Scott snorts and rolls his eyes.

“Let me out!” I try to jab the door handle open, but it’s locked. Okay, that’s something really obvious, but hey, it’s worth a try. Maybe I could break the window? I start hitting the window while screaming Harry’s name repeatedly.

“He can’t fucking hear you!” Scott says in a frustrated tone.

I suddenly feel a rush of adrenaline in my body. Without having a second thought, I jump onto Scott and start hitting and punching him. This is useless, I bet he’s not feeling anything.

“Holy shit, that’s it!”

He throws me off of him and my head hit the window. I wince from the pain that’s caused. My lungs hurt, my throat hurt from shouting, my hands hurt from throwing punches towards the window and Scott, and my head hurts from being thrown against the window.

Scott reaches for the pocket in front of the seat and he takes out a white cloth from the seat pocket. Oh, no, I’m not going to let him do this. I start kicking him on the thigh and he grabs both of my ankles. Okay, that was a bad idea. I try to make him let go of me by kicking and kicking and kicking. But he’s not letting go.

“Come here you little bitch.” He growls

He yanks me by my foot and I’m instantly near him.

“Let go of me!” I’m still trying to make him let go off of my foot, even though I know this is just plain hopeless. He puts his leg on top of both of my legs, making me not able to move my legs. Damn his legs are heavy. With his empty hands, his left hand reaches for both of my wrists. Great, now all my limbs are caught. With his right hand, he reaches for the white cloth on his lap and immediately puts in against my mouth and nose. I’m not going to breathe.

“Breathe.” He says.

I shake my head no, and he stares at me. A few seconds has passed and it feels like my lungs are going to explode. Fuck! I contract my lungs, trying to breathe in oxygen, but no air comes in, instead a substance that makes my head dizzy comes into my lungs. This is not right.

“Breathe.” He repeats.

In a matter of seconds, I feel like I’m going to pass out. My eyes are drooping and I open my mouth to speak, but I can’t find the energy to. In matter of 5 seconds, my eyes close and dark surrounds me.