Chapter 44.

Shoutout to jess_fan for making the 3 beautiful artwork on the side :)

[If you want a shoutout you can submit an artwork through kik xMaddy_ or submit it on my tumblr hellboundziall.tumblr.com/submit] :)

__________

Chapter 44.

"Harry, he's pointing a gun at us!" I screamed.

"Shit." He whispered under his breath.

"Vi, duck!"

Without a second thought, I ducked and the next thing I know a shooting sound echoed through my ears and I swear, the only thing I could hear is the shooting sound, the sound of car engines and the outside world just faded away. When I looked up, I saw that the window beside me has broke. Do I dare look at Harry?

I looked to my right to see that Harry has his eyes furrowed and looks really concentrated on his driving.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Y-Yeah." I stuttered.

"What are we going to do?" I looked at him.

He stepped even harder on the gas and the car went even faster. I'm so scared we're going to crash. On the bright side, the road's pretty empty though.

"Something crazy." His grip tightened around the steering wheel and I gulped because of what Harry's going to do.

What is he going to do? Jump out of this bridge? Or go off road and down the deep forest?

"Hold on tight, Vi!"

I looked to the left to see Aaron's car is not beside us anymore but behind us. Harry drove even faster and up ahead us is a turning road. With a speed like this, there's a high chance we're going to crash, holy shit, and what's worse is that, against the turning road, there's nothing but trees. Trees after trees after trees, looks like a deep, scary forest.

"Harry, please don't do anything stupid." I begged him. I grabbed the assist handle above me and sat up straight, trying to calm myself down.

We got nearer and nearer the turning road and as we got closer, I gripped the handle above me even tighter. My heart pounded against my chest even harder.

"Vi, duck!"

"Wait what?" I blurt out.

"Fuck, duck!"

I ducked and in a second, the sound of gunshots rang into my ears. I sat up again and we are a few meters away from the turn.

"Hold on tight." Harry said.

Harry turned the stirring wheel to the right while changing the gears; he stepped on the brakes and the car drift against the turning road. The sound of the wheels screeching against the concrete road filled the silence.

"One thing you should know about Aaron is that, he's not much of a good driver." He chuckled.

I looked back to see that Aaron has crashed into a tree. Smoke is coming out of the hood of the car. I can't really see Aaron through the dark window, but I'm sure he fainted, because it was a pretty hard crash. It's most likely for people to faint after a hard crash like that.

"Wasn't that cool?" Harry smirked.

I smacked Harry's arm and he looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"What?"

"You almost gave me a heart attack." I huffed.

"Hey, I saved us." He said, proudly.