Chapter 13.

I widened my eyes and squirmed under the man’s grip, but he won’t let go. I lifted the back of my foot and kicked the man’s crotch. He lets go off me and he squatted on the ground, his face screamed pain. I wasted no time in pointing behind Harry and quickly shouting:

“Harry! Behind you!” I screeched.

Harry quickly faced back and he tossed me his car keys. I caught them and unlocked the car.

“Violet! There’s a gun in the front storage compartment. Take it.”

He has a gun? Jesus, this man is scary. I quickly opened the storage compartment and I found 3 guns in there. Before I could grab one, I felt a tug on my ankle, I looked down to see the previous man looking up at me, smirking. I pulled my foot, but he doesn’t let go. I held on the car door to keep me from falling and I lifted my other leg and kicked the man in the face. He lets go of my ankle and I kicked him over and over again. When I stopped, he wasn’t unconscious, he was bleeding everywhere on his face. Oops. Not my problem.

I faced back to the car and took one gun and faced Harry. I saw the two men getting nearer, maybe about 4 meters away from Harry? 

“Harry!” He faced back and I tossed him his gun.

“Violet! Duck!”

Without another word coming out of my mouth, I ducked and heard gunshots. I widened my eyes in fear, is Harry still alive? Suddenly, someone fell down to my right, I jerked my head to the right and saw the man that was tugging at my ankle, this time, he was bleeding from his forehead, there’s a hole in his forehead. Someone shot him. Ohmygod. I screamed and stood up, I opened the car door again and took one gun out. I have no idea what the hell I’m doing.

I faced front to see Harry on top of a man, punching the living daylight out of him. Where did the other one go? I panicked and ran to the other side of the car; the side where Harry and the guy is.

You know when you’re panicking, and crazy thoughts come into your mind, and you do something really crazy? Yeah, that’s what I’m feeling right now. I stood behind the man and Harry and pointed the gun at him. I loaded the gun and was ready to shoot, but all of a sudden, someone’s hands went up to my mouth and covered it. I tried screaming for Harry, but he was too busy beating the other guy up.

“Keep quiet, princess.” He whispered against my ear. Ew ew.

My heart is pounding so hard right now, I closed my eyes and bit his hands, but that didn’t make him let go of me.

“Nice try.”

Wait, what am I doing? I have a gun! Should I shoot him? Oh God.

“Come on, let’s go.” He was about to pull me to walk with him, but I pointed the gun on his thighs, slowly. I hope he doesn’t know that I have a gun. I closed my eyes and BAM, I pulled the trigger. Everything seems to be in slow motion. I felt the man’s grip around me loosen and heard him falling down to the ground. I faced back at the man, to see him gripping his thighs. I hope he doesn’t die, because if he does, I might go to jail. Ah, fuck.

I blinked and looked back at Harry, he was standing up with his bloody knuckles, looking at me like I’m some type of crazy person. I looked at the unconscious man beside him and looked back at Harry.

I ran to him and hugged him. Tears were flowing down my face and my head is buried in his neck.

“Harry, what the hell just happened?” I whispered.

“We need to leave.”

I kept quiet and let Harry go. I walked to the other side of the car, opened the door and went it.