Chapter 31.

Chapter 31.

-Harry’s POV-

“My dad.” She whispered.

Her father did this to her?

“Violet, he’s been abusing you?” I widened my eyes in shock.

Why hasn’t she told me anything about this? She slowly nodded and put her head down.

“Since when?” I asked her.

“I don’t know, years ago.”

“And you never told me about this?”

She shook her head and fiddled with her thumbs.

“Why not?” My voice rose higher.

“I- I don’t know.

“Why not?”

By now, I was already slightly mad at her for not telling me. How can she hide something like that from me?

“Why the hell not, Violet? Why would you hide something like that from me?”

“I- “

I immediately cut her off.

“If he gets so out of control one day, that’s fucking dangerous! You could get killed. Haven’t you thought of that?” My voice rose an octave higher.

Violet let out a deep shaky breath and it was visible that she was about to cry. Suddenly, I felt guilty for shouting at her. I let out a ‘humph’ and walked away from the living room.
I can’t believe she hid that from me, after these pass 6 months. She’s been hurt without my knowing. I never knew her family that well, and I never really bother to ask either.

I went straight to the house’ door and went out. I walked to my car and jerked the door open and hopped in. Without thinking, I started driving to Violet’s house.

When I reached her house. I jumped out of my car and locked it. I wonder where her father is? I looked to one of the windows to see that all of the curtains were opened. I scanned every single one of the windows and in the corner of my eyes; I could see someone standing in front of one of the windows. My eyes shifted to the person standing there. There stood a man with a beer bottle in his hand, he had a beard and he looked somewhat like Violet. That must be his father. I moved my head to his direction and we shared eye contact for a split second before he shut the curtains.

I smirked at his actions and walked towards Violet’s window. It’s a less predicted move since I know that her father is probably waiting downstairs with a bat or something.

As usual, I climbed up her window and opened it, jumping inside her room; I managed to balance myself and walked quietly to her door. I made sure I was extra quiet so it’ll be easy to attack that son of a bitch.

I tip toed down the stairs and as predicted, he was waiting by the door with a knife. Close enough. My hands travelled to my back pocket, making sure I had my gun and my knife.

“Waiting for someone?” My low voice echoed through the house.

Violet’s father jerked his whole body to me and I was met with an angry face.

“Who are you?”

“Let’s just say, someone who would like you to suffer.” I smiled.

“Fuck you.”

“Nah, I would rather fuck your daughter.”

Wow, what the hell did I just say? The anger is taking over me and adrenaline is kicking in, I have a really strong urge to punch him in the face, but I’ll have to wait for him to attack first.