Chapter 40.

*Sorry if it is boring

Chapter 40.

Harry woke me up at around 8am today, he told me to get ready because he wanted to take me somewhere, as promised yesterday. When I finished getting ready, I sped downstairs and skipped breakfast because Harry wanted to hurry and there isn’t any food in the kitchen.

Right now, I’m in the car listening to the radio with Harry driving. He said that we’re going to the mall to spend the day there. We stopped by Starbucks 10 minutes ago. I got a hot chocolate because of the chilly weather today and Harry got coffee.

Harry turned the steering wheel to the left and the car turned. We entered the mall area and went to the parking area. Harry parked the car in the nearest spot to the entrance. When we got out of the car, Harry grabbed my hand and smiled down at me. I smiled back and we both walked to the entrance of the mall.

“So, what are we going to do first?”

“Since our house is pretty plain and empty, let’s buy things.” He shrugged.

Ah, so we’re here to ‘fill’ our house up. I kind of agree though, our house is really plain and it doesn’t feel like ‘home’, but we always get that feeling whenever we move houses, right? I guess it’ll take a while to get used to this new house.

“Where do you want to go first?”

--------------------

We’ve been in the mall for hours and we’ve already eaten lunch. The car is literally filled with a lot of shopping bags. I’ve already told Harry that we don’t need to spend a lot of money for the house and it’s better to ‘fill’ up the house slowly but he said that it was fine and didn’t mind to spend a lot of money on it.

When we arrived home, the house was quiet and empty, it also still smells new. I set 4 shopping bags nearby the door while Harry sets another 5 shopping bags. There were still a few shopping bags in the car so Harry and I went outside and into the car to grab another 4 shopping bags, I got 2 and he grabbed the other 2.

With the shopping bag that I’m holding, I reached for a small pillow from one of the bag and dropped both of the bags. The pillow was colored cream and it matches the couch’s color, it had some patterns all over and it’s basically just really pretty.

I walked towards the couch and placed the little pillow on it.

I heard some ruffling near the door and Harry came in with the car key on his right hand and 2 shopping bags on his left hand.

“Let’s start in the kitchen?” Harry suggested.

I nodded and he grabbed 2 shopping bags from the pile and we both walked towards the kitchen. If I’m not mistaken, I think we bought food and some kitchen utensils. Harry placed both of the big shopping bags on the island and he put his phone beside.

“We should totally bake a cake.” I said.

Harry chuckled and grabbed my hand. He pulled me against his body and pecked my lips. We both rest our forehead against each other’s and he looked at my eyes, then my nose, then my mouth.

“What?” I laughed.

“Nothing.” He whispered.

“There’s something on your lips.” He put on a straight face.

“What is it?” I was about to rub my mouth with the back of my hand, but Harry grabbed my hand and put it down.

He leaned into me slowly and our lips quickly connected. His hands traveled to my waist and my hands wrapped around his neck. The kiss quickly broke and his lips pulled into a smirk.