Chapter 10.

A/N: Hey guys, just a reminder about Nick, one of the characters in this story. If you don’t remember him, re-read chapter 3. Haha I’m sorry. Oh and I didn't proof read this so i'm sorry if there was any mistakes ):

 ~~~

Chapter 10.

“Well, since I’ve stolen your first kiss, I’d like to apologize for not making it special.” He bit his lip, looked at my lips for a split second and looked into my eyes again.
“But I’ll make this one special.” He winked.

Before I could protest, he smashed his lips onto mine and kissed me passionately, I was surprised to even do anything, but I closed my eyes and moved my lips against his, it wasn’t like those intense make-out sessions, it’s like those innocent kisses, no tongue or anything, just lip to lip. He brought one of his hands to cup my cheek and the other slid to my back, while I brought my hands to the back of his head, playing with his smooth curls.

------------------------------

It’s been around 5 days since that night, the night when Harry kissed me. Yeah I know, it’s only been like probably 4 days since I’ve met him, I know it was wrong to even kiss him back, and yes, I know that it’s wrong to even enjoy it. But it was just an innocent kiss, right? Harry hasn’t come over or even texted or called me once every since that night, to be honest, I don’t even know why I care about him or even why I am worried. Did I do something wrong?

I sighed and got out of bed to get ready for school, so far, school has been the same, same boring subjects, same boring teacher and same Chase, but for a change, Chase hasn’t been bullying me that much lately, probably because of Harry. Nick also has been a bit closer to me lately, that’s good thing, right? Apparently, I have history class with Nick and Mr. Patrick has set Nick and I in one group, he said that we need to make a presentation about the war or something.

After I was done showering, brushing my teeth, combing my hair and dressing up, I finally went downstairs, completely ignoring my parents, as usual and went straight out the door to go to school. I’m not really hungry today, so I’ll just skip breakfast.

When I reached school, I went to my locker to see Nick standing in front of my locker while chewing gum.  

“Hey, good morning Vi.” He smiled.

“Morning.” I smiled at him.

“So, what’s your first subject?”

“Uh,” I opened my locker to take my schedule out.

“English.”

“Oh, mine is PE.” He smiled.

“I see.”

I looked back to my locker and got my books out for the subjects.

“Uh, I was wondering-“

I looked at him and nodded, signaling for him to continue.

“I was wondering if you would want to do the history project tomorrow after school?”

“Yeah sure.”

“Cool, maybe at 5?

“Um, yeah, okay. Where do you want to work on it?”

“Maybe at your house, yeah?”

“Yeah okay. Well, I’ve got to go to my English class. Bye” I waved at him.

“Yeah, bye.” He smiled and waved back.