Chapter 56.

Chapter 56.

- Harry’s POV -

“Let’s go!” I shove the piece of paper into my pocket.

“Wait, how would you know if this guy is telling the truth?” Blaze says.

“It’s worth a try. If it’s not the place, then we’ll try something else. Time is running out.” We only have 3 more days to find her or we’ll all be fucked. The thought of losing her forever makes my heart feel like dropping. I hate that heart dropping feeling when something happens. It just feels like you’re falling into a never ending hole, and even if you reach the bottom of the hole, it’ll just be like a pit of fire waiting for you to drop in.

It took Blaze a few seconds for him to agree with me, but eventually he lets out a “fine” and walks over to the kitchen to get his things.

“Aren’t you going to let me go?” Y says from the chair. I look down at him and see that he’s trying to get out of the chair. Good luck trying to do that bastard.

“Maybe.” I shrug.

“You said if I told you where Jay is, you’ll let me go!” He states.

“You didn’t tell me anything, you only confirmed the address I showed you and that doesn’t count.” I smile.

Blaze walks out of the kitchen and stands in front of Y. He was about to say something to him, but I feel my phone ringing. I immediately take my phone out of my pocket and see a message from Jay. Furrowing my eyebrows, I tap on the message to see that he’s sent me a video. Out of curiosity, I download it, “Hey, Jay sent me something.” I say out loud. Blaze stands beside me and after a few seconds, the video has finished downloading. Tapping on the video, it enters into full screen and I see Violet lying on bed on her stomach reading a book. Eventually Aaron comes in the room and he sits on the bed with Violet. I suddenly have a pang of jealousy running through me. I can see that they’re talking and when Violet gets her book back, I can see that she’s annoyed by him, Aaron gets her book and throws it across the room. He leans onto her and the distance between them is so close, my grip tightens around my phone and the urge to break it is rising. I can’t hear what they’re saying but I can see that Violet is whispering something against his ear, and she’s smirking. What the fuck? I try to put the volume up, and apparently my volume was very low, fucking stupid. The sound of her voice fills the room and I feel my heart jump at the sound of her, “You know who I lost my virginity to? Harry. Harry Styles.” I furrow my eyebrows at what she’s saying, what are they even talking about? “I remember how big he was, sliding in and-“ My eyes widen at realizing on what she’s saying and I immediately put my phone on mute. I look up from my phone and see Blaze and Y looking at me with ‘what the fuck’ expressions.

“So, you ready?” I say while looking at Blaze holding the car keys. Blaze didn’t say anything and walk towards the door. I follow him and was about to close the door completely until Y shouts “Hey! What about me?” I roll my eyes at him and, “What about you?” I close the door completely and jump in the passenger seat.

Taking my phone out, I type in the address on the map. A few seconds after loading, Blaze starts the engine and I put my phone on loudspeaker so the directions and instructions are clear.

_____________

Half an hour has passed and we’re still on the way to the place. On the way, I’ve been having doubts on this place. What if Blaze is right though? If this is not the right place, then what? We can’t go back to Jay’s house and find something because we already searched the house and all we found was this address written on a piece of paper. I sigh and look out of the window to see trees everywhere. It’s like a forest, with no one around. Tall, green tress surround us, with nothing else around. I don’t see any houses, animals, let alone people here. Are we even going the right way? It’s pretty weird to have Jay hiding around forests. He’s never the nature type of guy.