Chapter 12.

▵IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE IN THE END▵

Chapter 12.

Saturday and Sunday passed by like a blur. I didn’t really do much, all I did was stay in bed and play on the Internet, since my parents were out of the city, I didn’t really care what was happening around the house. Harry didn’t text or even barge in my window over the weekends, which is a good thing. Right?

“Okay class, I hope you had a satisfying lunch a while ago, because I want your brains to work for this math quiz.” Mr. Rafael stated.

He passed the quizzes to each of us and I started doing mine. I was never really good in mathematics, but I loved it. I know, it’s odd.

After about 30 minutes of the math quiz, I put my pen down and waited for Mr. Rafael to collect the papers. When he was done collecting all the papers, he dismissed us and I exited my classroom to go to my locker. I entered the lock combination and put in my math books to get my geography books and P.E. clothes.

I then closed my locker and made my way to the 4th floor to my geography class.

--------------------------

“Okay class, remember the semester break. It’s tomorrow, so today’s last day of school yeah? Have fun and try not to miss school too much.” My coach winked and went out of the gym. He’s a cool teacher, I love him. I stood up from the floor and went to the changing room to change back to my jeans and shirt.

After I was ready, I exited the gym and went back to my locker to put in all the books, since none of my teachers gave me homework, I didn’t need to bring any books home. I’m actually pretty happy, I mean no school for 2 weeks and no homework or any project for 2 weeks. I closed my locker and headed for the school’s exit. School today wasn’t really bad, I haven’t met Chase so far today and none of my teachers were being annoying today. But I haven’t seen Nick for the whole day, he usually appears when I’m about to get something out of my locker. Hmm, funny.

I exited the building, and tried walking out of the school area but I seem to be bothered by the feeling of someone watching me. I looked around and finally settled on the empty side of the parking lot. Someone with black jeans, black shirt and a black sunglass was standing by a range rover, and I know that guy. Is that Harry? It couldn’t be. What is he doing here? I tried walking in a fast space, but someone grabbed my forearm, making me stop from walking. Please don’t be Harry.  Please don’t be Harry. Please don’t be Harry.

I turned back and right now, I seriously hoped it was Harry because, the guy that’s holding me back from walking home is Chase. Oh crap.

“Yes?” I looked at him.

“Long time no see.” He smirked.

I kept quiet and looked down to the ground.

“Hey, don’t be shy.” He chuckled evilly.

Chase put his index finger on my chin and lifted my head up forcefully. So I was facing him, but that isn’t the worst part, the worst part is that my face is dangerously close to his. I looked to my right to see Harry staring.

“Who are you looking at?”

“No one.” I stuttered.

Chase let go of my chin and looked to the right, I followed his eyes and his eyes rested on Harry. Harry was also staring at him. Oh shit.

“Oh look, it’s your boyfriend.” Chase chuckled.

“He’s not my boyfriend.” I rolled my eyes.