Chapter 6.

Chapter 6.

Last night was a scary night and the scene just can't get out of my head.A criminal broke into my room and threatened me and then left? Well, on the bright side, I’ll probably never meet him ever again. Oh, maybe I should just report him to the police? Yeah that’s a good idea. But then, Harry said if I say a word to the police or anybody about him, then he’ll kill my entire family and me, I don’t want that happening. Damn, what am I supposed to do?

 I grabbed the piece of note that Harry left last night and read it over, and over again.

 “Playing hide and seek ey? Well, I can’t play with you right now babe, but I’ll see you soon (;

Hx"

“I’ll see you soon.” That phrase frightens me. What does he mean that he’ll see me soon? Is he going to come to my house again? Or? I sighed, got out of bed and walked towards my wardrobe. I decided on something casual looking, I grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and a nirvana shirt, and walked to the bathroom.  When I was about to enter the bathroom, my phone rang. Wait, my phone rang? No one has ever texted or called me before.

I furrowed my eyebrows and walked towards my bed and placed my outfit down on the bed. I grabbed my phone and a text from an unknown number appeared on the screen. I unlocked my phone, pressed my messages icon and pressed on the text.

“Hey.

xH”

H? Harry? Is it Harry? How did he get my number? I mentally groaned and just decided to ignore the text since I don’t want to get involved with him or anything. I walked straight into the bathroom and took a relaxing shower.

After my shower, I took my towel and dried myself. It was really quiet until I heard someone’s footsteps outside. Who could it be? My parents don’t come into my room often, wait actually, they never come in my room. I stayed still and quiet but I didn’t hear any more footsteps. Maybe it was just my imagination, maybe because I was still stunned about last night that my mind is playing tricks on me.

I shrugged it off and continued to dry myself. When done, I took out my bra and panties and put it on. I grabbed my shirt and- Wait, where did my shirt go? And my pants? Urgh, I left it on my bed and forgot to take it just now. I rolled my eyes, wrapped a towel around me and went out of the bathroom. The cold wind hit my body once I exited the bathroom plus my room is now ten times colder than the usual temperature because my window is broken and the cold morning wind is entering my room. I quickly grabbed my shirt and pants and decided to change here since I’m too lazy to enter the fogged up bathroom.

After changing, I took my phone and I found that the unknown number texted me again;

“Don’t ignore my texts sweetheart. Oh, and loved your singing. ;)”

What? How the hell does he know that I sang in the bathroom? I groaned and once again, ignored his text. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and decided to bring a pocketknife with me, just in case something bad happens today. I’m pretty sure that my life is even more fucked up since I basically have contact with a criminal. I shoved the pocketknife into my back pocket and proceeded to the door.

 --------------------------

School today was just like any other school days, have my classes, then lunch and then more boring classes and then we go home. But something changed during lunch; it’s not like my usual eat-lunch-alone kind of thing. This time, Nick approached me and actually sat with me, and well, we talked about some things.

I unlocked my locker and got my math book out, since I have to do one of the exercises given by my teacher. I walked down the hall and through the school’s exit; I kept walking till I reached the school’s gate.