Chapter 9.

Chapter 9.

Saturdays. Don’t you just love Saturdays; I get to relax and do whatever I want to do, well that is if my parents don’t bother me today. I walked out of the bathroom, already showered and loving my outfit for today; short pants and a sweater. I woke up at 12pm today, so after I comb my hair, I walked downstairs to cook myself a yummy meal.

I grabbed some the ingredients and materials out of my cupboard and proceeded on making my noodle.

When done, I sat down on the couch and turned on my TV. I settled on AXN and started eating my delicious noodles.

-----------------------------------

When I finished my bowl of noodles, I went in the kitchen and placed my bowl, fork and spoon on the sink. When I went back to the living room to switch the TV off, I saw my father on the couch smoking; I panicked and quickly, but slowly went up the stairs into my room.

I grabbed my laptop and placed it on the bed, mindlessly scrolling through tumblr. Ever since the day, Harry and I bumped to each other, my life has really changed, or in other words my life totally flipped, I mean, why would a boring, ordinary girl like me, bump into a criminal, now that’s not an everyday thing that people encounter. Right?

When I looked at the time, it shows that it was already 3.39pm, I sighed and closed my laptop. I laid back down on my bed and closed my eyes while taking a deep breathe. I opened my eyes again and walked towards my stereo and plugged my iPhone in it. I clicked on Carry You by Union J and put it on full volume. I walked towards my bed and plopped onto it while singing along to the song.

When the song ended, I heard heavy footsteps outside the door and followed by my door opening violently; my dad.

“What the hell? I called your name more than 5 times and you didn’t go downstairs, instead, you’re laying down on your bed sleeping?” He screamed at me.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t hear you.” I looked up at my dad.

“Lies!” My dad shouted, he walked towards my stereo and unplugged my iPhone out and before I knew it, my iPhone was being thrown at me, luckily, I ducked in time and my phone dropped on the bed. Thank God.

“You good for nothing bitch!” My dad screamed at me, he took a big step towards me and slapped me on the cheek. Why does it always have to be on the cheek, it’s still healing because of Chase! By this point, tears were already escaping my eyes, but my so-called ‘father’, kept abusing me. I hate him so much.

When he was done, I was left on the floor curled up crying, he didn’t beat me up as bad as Chase yesterday, it was just a harsh slap across my cheek and a few punches on my stomach, but nothing compared to Chase’s bullying. I wiped my tears with my sleeve and tried standing up, I failed on the first try, the second, and the third, but in my fourth try, I successfully stood up with the wall supporting me. I decided to change into my jeans and a different sweater because I really need time out of this house; this house is going to drive me crazy soon.

When I was done changing, I didn’t bother looking at the mirror because I’d probably look like shit anyways, and I couldn’t care less. I tried fast walking down the stairs, but every step I took, I felt a sharp jab on my stomach. When I reached the bottom step, my father was on the couch drinking some beer, we both made eye contact and I widened my eyes and ran outside the house.  Since it was already 5pm sharp, I’ll just get some early dinner somewhere near Camelot Street. I proceeded on walking around Camelot Street, hoping on finding something decent to eat. After 20 minutes of walking around, I finally found a decent restaurant around the corner; I entered the restaurant and waited for the waiter to get me a table.