Chapter 43.

Shoutout to Curlysgurrrl for making the 3 beautiful artwork on the side :) Go check her books out!

[If you want a shoutout you can submit an artwork through kik xMaddy_ or submit it on my tumblr hellboundziall.tumblr.com/submit] :)

_____

Chapter 43.

 "Yeah." I breathed out.

I could feel his dick entering, and I'm pretty sure it's not even halfway in yet, but it hurts already. I let out a small whimper, but he keeps on pushing in slowly. When I could feel that he's fully inside me, he let out a groan and I bit my lip. I love it when he lets out that sexy noise. He pulled out slowly and entered again, but stopped midway.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah." I breathed out, for the second time.

"Remember, tell me to stop when you can't take it." I nodded and bit my lip.

He continued thrusting in me. It felt a bit weird and painful with the first few thrusts, but eventually, pleasure took over me. I could see sweat forming on Harry's forehead and his groans and my quiet moans filled the room.

After a few thrusts, I could feel Harry's thrusts getting sloppier and his eyes fluttered close for 2 seconds until he opened it back again.

"I- I'm going to cum." Harry stuttered.

His thrusts got harder a faster and my nails started digging in on his back. I could feel my walls clenching around his dick.

"I think I-I'm g-goi-"

"Cum for me." He groaned.

"Harry! Fuck!" I screamed as my nails dug deeper on his back. My entire body shook as a pleasurable orgasm took over me. Harry immediately pulled me in for a kiss and groaned into it. I could feel him slowly pull out of me and this time, I broke the kiss.

We both lay down on the bed, next to each other, naked, facing the ceiling.

"That was amazing." I sighed.

"Yeah." He replied.

——————————-

"Violet."

"Violet." 

"Violet."

A voice whispered.

My eyes opened to see Harry with a toothbrush in his mouth. He looked tired and sleepy. My eyes traveled to the little clock on the nightstand and it showed 5am. Why is Harry up so early? Did he mistake the time as 8am or something?

"Why are you up so early?" I questioned him.

"Because we can't stay here long, I'm afraid they might find us."

Right, I forgot we're running away from my father, and other people that Harry won't tell me about. I guess I'll ask him when the time's right. I really hope that I'll find out what the hell is happening soon.

After I was done with taking a quick shower, brushing my teeth and picking clothes to wear, Harry and I were off to the car once again and we drove away.

"So, where are we going?" I asked him.

"Blaze found a little place we could stay in for a little while until we sort this out with Jay." He rolled his eyes.

Wait, did he say Jay? I know that guy. I remember him! He's the fat guy that Aaron, Blaze and Harry works for, right?

"Why's Jay after you? And don't say 'I'll tell you when the time is right'" He always says that. Whenever I bring up the subject, he either answers with that phrase, or he just changes the topic.