Chapter 20.

* btw if you want to add me on snapchat it's Maddy.js

Chapter 20.

"You know, we never got to finish what we started a few hours ago downstairs." Harry smirked.

I widened my eyes as a short flashback of what happened between Harry and I played in my mind.

We were both silent, searching each other's eyes for something, until I noticed that Harry 's face is inching closer, and closer, I felt my breath becoming heavier and my heart is pounding so hard against my chest, soon, I felt Harry's lips slightly touching mine, I was about to close my eyes, but the sound of the doorbell ringing made us separate.

Harry leans in closer and I squirmed, my heart rate picks up and I swear I could feel my heart thump against my chest. Do I want Harry to kiss me? No thanks, no offense. Do I like Harry? No, sorry. Should I kiss him? Yes? No? No. I want to, but I don't want to? I don't know, I'm confused. Help. Before I knew it, Harry's lips slightly touched mine, we both closed our eyes and when I was about to fully close mine, a loud ringing sound interrupted us. Oh thanks God.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Harry swore.

He stood up from my bed and grabbed his phone from his back pocket and held it against his ear.

"What?" He spat through the phone.

"What do you want Blaze?"

Oh it's Blaze, I wonder why he's calling.

"What? Are you kidding me?"

"Fuck, seriously?"

"Okay, okay. I'll be there in 10."

I sat up straight and waited for Harry to face me. He puts his phone back in his pocket and he hesitated to face me. When he did, his face shows anger, frustration and annoyance. It's not because of me, right? I hope not. We both stared at each other for a few seconds until I tried to speak up.
"Is everything alright?" When I spoke up, his face immediately softened, that's a good thing.

"Yeah, uh- I've got to go. I'll see you tomorrow yeah?"

He hesitated, but he bent down to the same level as I am, and placed his soft lips on my forehead. I blushed and he increased the space between us. I smiled shyly and he smirked.

"Bye Violet."

"Bye Harry."

Harry walked to the window and pulled it inwards to open it, he glanced back at me and smiled. He opened his mouth to speak, but shuts it the next second. I raised my eyebrow, waiting for him to say something but he slightly shook his head and jumped down, disappearing from my view. I sighed and walked to the window to close it. When I closed the window, I could see Harry from the back, running towards his Range Rover. He opened his car and I could faintly hear the sound of the car roaring to life, the car shifted a bit when Harry was about to drive. The next second, he sped away, away from me, away from my house.

I sighed and changed to my shorts and my tank top, getting ready to sleep since it's almost 9.

-------------

I slowly peeled my eyes opened my looked around my room. I looked towards the window and winced at the sun's light blaring through my window. What time is it? I faced the nightstand beside me and grabbed my phone, 12.43. What the hell? Why did I wake up so late? I yawned and plopped myself on the bed again. I grabbed one of my bolsters and hugged it tight against my chest.

After debating whether I should get out of bed or stay under my comfortable warm duvet, I made up my mind to do my daily morning routine and make myself a light lunch or I can go to a café to eat something light, since I'm not that hungry, probably because I ate too much yesterday. When I finished dressing up, I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. It's been so quiet ever since my parents left, well, when Harry isn't here, how many days until they arrive back here again? I don't care. Well, as long as they don't bother me and as long as I've got the money my mother gave me, I'm fine.