Chapter 49.

[If you want a shoutout, you can submit an artwork through kik xMaddy_ or submit it through tumblr hellboundziall.tumblr.com/submit or through my twitter @CuddleLuke_]

I apologize for all the mistakes

____________________________

Chapter 49.

“He wanted your mother dead.” He bows his head down.

“I’m sorry.”

My eyes shifts to my thumbs fiddling. My father wanted my mother dead? That’s just messed up! I still get it if you like beating us up, but dead? That’s just really messed up. Well, technically beating us up is still messed up, but I’d rather him beat me up than wanting his own wife dead. Why did he even want my mother dead? She didn’t do anything wrong! I know that. I want to come up to him and just shove my fist down his throat because that’s just wrong! I know I’ve said that more than 3 times but that’s the only thing going on in my mind right now. I feel numb. I’m not able to process anything, it feels like time has slowed down and everything is freezing. My mother is already in a better place now, but still, that’s just messed up.

Wait, hold on. I remember that when Harry and I were waiting for the train to arrive, the news reporter interviewed a guy on what happened since he saw everything. He said:

“Yeah, I saw her, she had just finished with talking to somebody on the phone, she was crying and her face showed sadness and she then hung up the call. After she hung up she immediately walked into the street, I stopped her since there were a bunch of fast moving cars and she could get herself killed, but she told me that it was alright. She then let go of my arm and I was sort of speechless, and then a red car came by and crashed her.”

It sounded like she committed suicide, it doesn’t like an accident. Either Aaron is lying, and he’s trying to play tricks with my mind or something else happened.

“But I thought she committed suicide?” I ask him with my voice barely a whisper. I’m pretty sure he heard that because this room is dead silent. I still keep my head hung low, staring at my hands, suddenly being the most fascinating thing I’ve ever seen.

“She did.”

I lift my head up and look at him. What does he mean by ‘she did’? Didn’t he just say that my father wanted her dead a few minutes ago?

“What do you mean? Didn’t you say that my father wanted her dead?” He chuckles lightly and reaches for my hand. Before he could touch my hand, I swat his hand away. No way this guy is touching me. Even though he has let me free out of that hard chair, I still don’t trust this guy. Letting me go while I’m still his hostage sounds really fishy. There’ll probably be something he wants. It’s impossible for him to let me go without him wanting anything from me.

His face drops into a little frown when I swatted his hand away, but he quickly recovers and looks back into my eyes. Don’t feel bad for him, Vi. C’mon, he’s the guy who almost got you and Harry killed. This guy is heartless.

Aaron places his hands in between us, on the bed and he looks at his hands.

“I said he wanted your mother dead, I didn’t say he actually killed her.”

Oh, this makes so much more sense. But still, it’s messed up that my fath- Scott, wanted my mother dead. That’s just pure insane.

“Oh.” Honestly, I’m thankful that my father didn’t get to kill my mother because if he did, then he’ll have that satisfied feeling and I don’t want him to feel satisfied. It’s always bad to have your enemy feel satisfied because you can never let them have what they want.