Chapter 18.

A/N: Okay, since some of you have been asking who's playing Blaze, his name is Hakan Nystrom. His picture is on the side (: 

____________________________________

Chapter 18.

-Harry’s POV-

I watched Violet as she slowly put her head on my thighs. I knew she was sleepy and tired, probably because of the lack of sleep last night. I sighed and played with her hair, I took a strand and twirled it around my fingers. I had no interest in the movie because I’ve watched this millions of times, but I didn’t want to complain when Violet picked this. I turned the TV off and the sound of Violet faint snores filled the room.

I smiled at her adorableness and carried her bridal style. I climbed up the stairs carefully, not wanting to drop Violet. When I reached the room, thankfully, it was only half closed, so I pushed the door and got inside her room. I then put Violet on her bed and slowly put the duvet on her, she looks so peaceful when she sleeps.

I climbed on the bed, and sat against the headboard. Should I stay here until Violet wakes? Or leave her? I should just stay here, there’s nothing to do right now, anyways. Jay is probably pissed at me for snapping at him. But hey, it’s not my fault that he was being a dick. I mean, why in the world would he want to kill innocent people? Yeah, I am a criminal, yes I kill. But there are reasons behind that; I don’t just randomly kill people. I’m human too, I have feelings, I am capable of pity, sadness, happiness, anger, fear, joy, forgiveness, love, and basically everything.

I mentally groaned and pulled my phone out. 3 text messages, I clicked on the messages icon and I got 2 texts from Blaze and one text from Aaron. I clicked the Blaze’s text messages:

“Hey, Mate.

Heard what happened this morning between you and boss.

B.”

“I suggest you keep your girl away from him or anyone involved.

B.”

Oh shit, suddenly, I feel my heart thumping against my chest. What is Jay planning to do? I frowned and pressed the reply box.

“What the hell is Jay planning?

H.”

I hit the send button and pressed Aaron’s text message.

“Aye Harry.

How’s the chick doing?”

I rolled my eyes and ignored him, there’s no point in replying to that dick. I know he likes her and whatnot, but I’m not going to let him touch her or go near her.

“Harry?” A small voice whispered.

I jerked my head to Violet and saw her trying to sit up straight.

“Hey, had a good sleep?” I tried to smile warmly.

She nodded and looked at her surrounding, probably confused on how she got here.

“I carried you here.”

“Oh, sorry.”

“Why did you apologize?” I asked, confused.