Chapter 33.

A/N: I would like to thank you guys for voting, reading, commenting and sharing this book because this book has reached #11 in FanFiction and #26 in TeenFiction.
Once again, thank you so muchx

_________________

Chapter 33.

Girlfriend? Did I hear that right?

"Harry," I sighed.

I dragged him to the bench beside us and I made him sit down beside me. We were both silent and he looked like he was hurt. There was a slight bit of sadness in his face. I took both of his hands in mine and I opened my mouth to talk.

"Is this a no?" Harry's voice was soft and his eyes were searching my face, searching for some sort of emotion or something.

We were both finally silent again and I was rubbing small circles on his hand. A minute passed and I broke into a smile. I looked up at him and he was confused by the smile on my face.

"Of course it's a yes, silly." I giggled and hugged him.

He looked taken aback for a moment, but quickly embraced me in a hug.

"Holy shit, I thought you were about to say no." I could feel his heart pounding and i'm happy because i'm the cause of it. I've never been able to do that with boys, because one, I don't like talking to them and two, the boys in my school all suck.

Harry and I increased the distance between us and he held my hand in his, he started rubbing small circles on my hand and I saw him opening his mouth for a moment, but was interrupted when someone walked up beside him. We both looked at the person and Harry suddenly stood up from the bench.

"What do you want?" Harry's voice was harsh, he had his eyebrows furrowed, as if he was mad.

"Calm down," The man chuckled.

Wait, I remember him, i've seen him before. I think his name was- Aaron?

"Ah, Violet Parker," He started walking towards me but Harry shifted in front of me and pointed a finger at Aaron.

"Don't come any closer to her." Harry threatened him.

"I just wanted to say hi to an old friend." He looked at me and smirked.

What's up with this guy?

"She's not your friend, Aaron."

Oh, I was right, his name is Aaron.

"Look, what do you want?" Harry asked, now irritated.

"Just wanted to say hi, to you and Violet." He winked at my direction.

I put on a disgusted face and looked away.

"Keep your eyes to yourself, unless you want to lose it." I could tell Harry was becoming angry by the second.

"Let's just go Harry." I stood up from the bench and grabbed his hand.

Harry hesitated, but started walking away. I squeezed his hand, and he squeezed back and smiled at me.

"I'll be seeing you real soon, Violet." Aaron chuckled from behind us.

Harry stopped walking and faced back, looking at Aaron. He raised a hand up in the air and showed him the middle finger. Harry, how childish. I rolled my eyes at him and dragged him so he would continue walking and ignore that douche-bag.

Harry and I walked to the parking lot in front of the restaurant and when we reached his car, we both jumped in. Harry in the driver's seat while I jumped in the passenger's seat.