Chapter 45.

Shoutout to tiildemiilde for the 4 amazing artwork on the side. She's a Swedish writer, check her book out! 

[If you want a shoutout, you can submit an artwork through kik xMaddy_ or submit it through tumblr hellboundziall.tumblr.com/submit or through my twitter @CuddleLuke_]

~

Chapter 45.

Violet’s POV

 “Look who finally woke up.” Nathan looks at my direction.

I’ve already taken a shower, brush my teeth, wash my face, and basically do my morning routine. Harry wasn’t beside me when I woke up. It's something that I’ve learnt this past few days, he always wakes up early. I wonder how he does that.

When I was little my mother used to have trouble waking me up for school. She would try everything, and when I mean everything, I literally mean it. From tickling me, to splashing cold water on my face. I remember this one time when my mother changed the time in my room half an hour faster. I panicked and rushed to school, but guess what? I ended up being the only person in school.

The sudden memory of my mother made me frown and look down on the floor. I miss her. Even though we weren’t really close, she’s still my mother and I know that she was trying to get better– trying to be better mother.

“What’s wrong?” Harry suddenly said.

“Hm- What? Oh, nothing. I hate waking up in the morning.” I groaned. I hope he buys that.

He eyed me suspiciously and I held his stare. Just try to give him the puppy eyes, then he’ll probably stop it.

“Alright.” He sounds hesitant.

“Breakfast?” Nathan shouts from across the room.

I shifted my gaze to Nathan and walk across the room to the table.

“Pancake, bacon and eggs.” He smiled.

I start eating while Harry and Nathan talks about football or some sport. My mother used to make waffles with maple syrup, some scrambled eggs and 3 pieces of bacon in the morning before I go to school. She would always tell me to finish my food or they’ll cry. I don’t know, I believed that when I was little. I believed that they’d cry if they were not eaten. Hey, I was a child and I’d believe anything adults tell me.

After eating, I put the plate and glass in the sink. Should I wash it?

“Vi, just put the plate in the sink, you don’t need to wash it, I’ll do it.” Oh, okay then.

I walk back to the table they’re sitting on and I notice that they’ve changed the subject. They’re talking about what happened last night. I prop my hands on the table and leaned in, trying to listen to their conversation, but every time I try, my mind always goes back to thinking about my mother.

Stop it, Violet. Stop.

I take a deep breath and look at the man I love– Harry Styles. I love the way his brown curls rest on top of his head and not a lot of people can pull that off. His eyes, oh, I could stare at it for months and never get tired of looking at it. The sun shining through the window gave Harry’s green beautiful eyes this beautiful sparkle. His lips. That’s all I’ve got to say. Harry’s lips are a bright shade of pink and they look so soft. I love it when he plants his lips on mine, it’s so soft I want to touch it. My eyes travel to his arms. Talk about sexy arms. He’s folding his elbow, making his arms look really buldgey– is that even a word?

I stare at his tattoos. He’s got a half sleeve on his left arm; there are tons of tattoos. Most of them are black colored. My favorite it the ship, I wonder what it symbolizes? I should ask him that some day.