7. Tripp

Whoa! I honestly believed there would be no way on earth that she would even consider meeting me at The Stage. I wonder if she is going to bring people with her or come alone... Well, I'll find out in a few hours.

"You made it to my humble hangout? I am surprised the whole football team isn't with you," I snickered when I saw her turn the corner to The Stage.

"Can we just discuss the book so I can get out of here." Poe whispered. As if she thinks someone is watching and going to tell the whole school.

"Aww, come on now. Don't be like that, darlin'. Don't you want to relax for a minute, get to know one another?" I grinned mischievously.

The poor girl turned a ghastly shade of gray for a second before saying in a tone of disinterest no. "That, Poe, is truly harsh. I don't bite, unless of course you want me to." I looked up at her at the end of this remark and made my voice low and scratchy to say it.

She just stared at me and blushed. I knew that voice would work. Before I started doing drugs I was quite involved with the ladies. And they certainly seemed to melt whenever I used that voice and looked at them, like they were the only person in the world.

I started walking to the door of the theatre and turned around just a bit and pointed my finger at her and gave her the 'come hither' motion and kept walking. I could hear her walking slowly behind me so I knew when I got to the door I would hold it open for her. She finally stepped in the place and just looked around to take it all in. The Stage used to be magnificent in its day. The rugs were a thick maroon color and the walls were dark mahogany. The snack stand wasn't just one of those plexiglass cases, it was made with real thick glass and had the dark mahogany wood outline it. Even after all these years that snack stand still was in one piece. To the left of the snack bar was the entrance doors to the theatre room. Unfortunately, some *ssh*l* on 'roids or meth decided he was the man and tried to tear the doors off from their hinges. So now the once gorgeous doors hang on by a thread never to be fixed or admired again. All of a sudden I heard Poe speak in what was a fairly coherent manner without stumbling through her words, whispering or muttering.

"Wow! This place must have been glorious at one time. I never come here because of all the rumors."

Poe actually smiled in my presence. This was a first. I noticed she turned around to face me, her back was towards the old snack bar. Before she could move I walked right up to her and clamped my hands down either side of her on top of the case.

"Wha-what are you doing, Tripp?" she sputtered. Since I was so close to her now I could feel her heat coming off her in waves and felt her heart pounding fast. I moved a little closer to her and tilted my head down, she wasn't looking at me so I pushed even closer to her so she wouldn't be able to make a motion with her body or limbs, released my right hand from the glass case, grabbed her chin and with a fierce jerk pushed her head up so we were mouth to mouth and eye to eye. She looked scared but also anxious? That is new. I thought all I would see in those huge eyes would be fear. Hmm. I really didn't plan on what I did next because I was just going to back away and laugh at her. While we were on even ground I grabbed her around the waist and hoisted her on top of the glass tabletop. Now we were the same height even if she wouldn't look me in the eyes. Her eyes never moved. They were wide open now, not blinking. I opened her legs and grabbed one and wrapped it around me. I took the other leg and flung it up so she was straddling me. I told her to put her arms around my neck and she did it obediently. Too bad she was still wearing the same clothes from class today. If she had a skirt on... I can't even think of it right now. I encircled her waist with my arms and seized her off the counter and moved to the closest wall and backed her up to it. I disengaged my arms from her body but placed my hands under her arms and pinned her to the wall. She smelled so good. Like she just came back from the beach. Her scent was a mix of coconut and vanilla along with her own musky smell. She started wriggling around and I told her it would be better for her in the long run not to move too much. I could feel myself getting real hard and any movement right now might cause me to take her right here and now. Considering I haven't had sex in a while my control is quite good. She stopped struggling and just looked at me. Waiting to see what I was going to do or say next. I licked my lips and believe or not she did too. She has probably never been this close to a guy in her life. I let my head drop a little and lightly kissed her collarbone. I felt Poe shiver. I placed little kisses all the way up to her jawline. Then outlined her jaw with harder kisses. Poe arched her back as much as she could. I looked up at her face and her eyes were closed and she had a small smile on her mouth. Damn. Damn. Damn. Not want I wanted. I want to scare her make her afraid of me.