27. Tripp

Groaning, I try to lift my head off a rough, cold, hard surface. Epic Fail. Okay, so head is not working, hmm... Slowly I try to coax my eyelids open so I can at least see where the hell I am. I manage to get to a squint but everything is blurry. Ugh. Might as well take a nap...

***

I wake up on a softer surface this time. I try everything again. I slowly open my eyes. This time I got them open and after a good rub I can see fairly well. I notice that the surface I am on is a couch. A couch will beer cans, liqueur bottles and food wrappers scattered around me and it seems underneath me also. Nasty, I mutter to myself. Heh, at least it ain't my own puke or piss. I quickly roll off the couch onto to the floor, which is equally bad, but I feel I have a better chance of getting up without a soft surface under me.

I slowly rise onto my hands and knees. That was rough, I ain't gunna lie. My head won't stop spinning. I raise my upper body slowly so I am just kneeling on the floor. Before I move anymore I took a glance around the room to see where I was and if anyone else is around. Hmm. The place doesn't look at all familiar to me. There are a couple bodies passed out in the living room, but none I really recognize. Wonder where Poe slept, I thought.

I slowly rise from my kneeling position, phew, I did it. I look around again and I see one of a bedroom doors open and this super hot babe walks out in her little lacy bra and panties, yum. She was only about 5'4" with this gorgeous mane of wavy jet black hair flowing down her back, and it totally looked like she had been having sex all night. Lucky bastard, whoever he was, I mumbled. She had these dark blue eyes that looked like two oceans and big pouty, luscious lips that would feel good on any man, no matter where she placed them.

"Hey!" I call out to her, my voice quite husky from sleep.

"Yes?" She looked at me and asked. I died and gone to heaven. Her voice was low and raspy. Sexy as fuck. I can't stand girls when they have these high pitched, squeaky voices and fake giggling laughs.

"This is going to sound dumb, but whose place is this?" I ask as I check her whole body out. Curves in all the right places. Her tits were perfect and not plastic perfect. They were not too big or too small, just mouth watering...

She smiled and simply replied, "Mine."

"And who might you be?" I ask as I walk closer to her.

"Maybe I should be asking you that, since you are in my home," she retorts with the cutest smirk I've ever seen.

I didn't have to be asked twice, I got close to her and took her hand and raised it to my lips and kissed her hand and said, "Tripp Miller, and you are?"

"How sweet," she replied, "I am Serena Paige. Nice to meet you Tripp Miller. If you would excuse me for a minute I need to use the bathroom." I smiled at her and let her pass towards the door.

How did I get to Serena Paige's house? I wonder if I came with someone. Think. Think Tripp.

Then I remembered... My house, Poe...

***

"Feels like shit when you want something and you don't get it, huh?" And I walked out my front door. I left Poe at the house. At the house with nothing cause I was pissed she wouldn't fuck me. I jumped into my car and drove around for a bit before I landed on Rick's doorstep. As usual a lot of the guys were at his house just partying like I never left. I stayed at Rick's that night, doing bag after bag of dope and lines of coke and drinking whatever anyone passed to me. Damn, that was days ago. Last night Rick said he knew where there was going to be a kick ass party. This must have been the party. I have no recollection of the party at all. Suddenly I got a little dizzy and started sweating. Aww man, no. I roamed in my pockets of my jeans and my coat that was lying on the floor by the front door. Nothing. Damn. I must have done every bag I had. Shit. Shit. Shit. I yelled at myself.

Serena walked out of the bathroom, glistening from the wetness of her shower. All she had on was a towel wrapped around her.

"Serena?" I went up to her, "Do you know Rick? Or where he is?"

"Yeah," she smiles up at me. "He is with my roommate Jessica, over there." She points towards another bedroom door. "I wouldn't go in there though. Jess is quite grumpy if she is woken up. What do you need Rick for anyways?"

"Just stuff." I mutter, just in case she doesn't know about Rick dealing and all.

She smiles at me and then with her finger gives me a come hither look and walks me into her room. Once we get in her room, she puts on a business type face and asks, "What do you need, cutie?"

I look at her and want to say her but at the moment I know I look, smell and feel like crud. I quickly look into my wallet to see how much (if any) money I have left. Phew quite a bit actually. "I want a brick." I give her a smirk.

"Oh. Big spender," she looks impressed. She walks over to her closet, well I thought it was a closet but in fact it was a whole other room with only a bulb dangling from the ceiling a medium sized table, that was made of glass and sparkled and 2 old chairs. "Aren't you coming?" She asks seductively. I grin and follow Serena. She still is in her skimpy towel but doesn’t seem to care.

She motions me to sit, so I do. Then within a minute she was sitting opposite of me, looking at me, with very intense glare. And she suddenly says, "So I usually ask for $900.00 for a brick but I will make you a deal."

I smirk. "What kinda deal?"

She looks at me from my face to my waist and back up again to my eyes. Damn! She is smokin'. "I'll let you have it for eight and a date tonight. Naturally you have to get cleaned up, put something nice on and take me out." She gazes into my eyes.

"Hell yeah!" I exclaim and stand up going over to her to shake hands. I put my hand out and before I know it Serena grabbed it and pulled me into her and flattened her lips onto mine. I knew her lips would feel phenomenal. She tasted like cherries and smelled like watermelon. I just wanted to take a bite out of her. Mere seconds later she removes her lips from mine and licks them, seductively and smiles, "Deal then, Tripp? Pick me up at eight tonight. Don't be late. I'll give you 25 bags now and 25 bags tonight when I see you."

"Oh yeah. That is the best deal. But, I am only giving you four hundred and the last four tonight. I don't wanna get screwed." I give her a little sneer. She doesn't seem offended by my remark.

"Six and it is a deal. And the only screwing would be behind closed doors," She grinned and pointed to her bedroom door. Oh hell yeah.

"Before I left I asked her how she knows Rick. She simply replied, "I am his Cousin." Oh damn. The cousin. I naturally assumed his cousin was a dude. Works out better for me then. I smirked and walked outside.

Then my brain started to function for a minute...

Oh hell no. I have to make it passed Poe. I scower at myself. I'll just tell the skinny bitch I have business to take care of and she is not invited.

I hop into the car and start to shake a bit. Great. I moan. Before I took off home I snatched the bundle I bought from Serena and quickly sniffed two bags. I sat in the car for about ten minutes but I wasn't right still. One more bag up my nose should do it, I mutter. Another ten minutes go by and I feel much better. I turn the engine on and head home.