11. Tripp

Finally it's Friday! This week just dragged on and on. I ended up beating the hell out of Keith, the so-called dealer, ha. I saw him jump into his car and I followed him to the 7/11. I jumped out of my car and right after he got out of his car I punched him in the jaw. Damn that felt good. I eye balled him and told him if I didn't get my money back he would wish he'd never been born. He grimaced and dug inside his wallet and gave me my cash.So f*ck*n' easy, dude. Just like taking candy from a baby.

I never understand these rich pr*cks. You f*ck me and I will get you. He could have just given me my money the other day when I confronted him about it, but no, Mr. Tough Guy wanted to fight. I bet he will never screw with me again. Unfortunately I have to find a new person to get stuff from. I asked Alex but she said he wouldn't sell to her if she was going to sell it to me. Pr*ck!

I told myself the day I got the sh*t I would do it only once or twice a week. I don't need to get addicted to it again. Withdrawal f*cking sucks. Especially since I was doing it in juvi. The officers weren't exactly helpful to the cause.

***

The final bell rang and I just managed to get into English. I swaggered in and walked to my desk, before I sat down I noticed Poe. But she looked totally different. Her usually brown hair was down instead of in a pony tail and it was a lot shinier and darker than it had been. It flowed over her shoulders. It was now the color of a raven. She looked quite striking with the darker hair and porcelain complexion. And the clothes she wore today aren't as grandma looking. She had tight black jeans on that molded to her curves to perfection. She also had a light pink shirt on that was almost see thru and sculpted her upper half like a Goddess. I could tell her bra wasn't padded because her nipples were standing at attention. Who the hell is she dressed up for? I scowled to myself.

Samuels was late. So I flung myself around to face her but as I was doing this she looked up at me and sneered, "You forgot about yesterday! We needed to get the outline done by today. I wrote down a little something but she's going to realize I didn't have your input!"

Damn! She was hot when she was angry. I'll have to keep a mental note of that. Heh.I causally said, "Whatever. Give her whatcha got and we can do it," and I gave her a 'knowing' smirk, "this weekend." Then I winked at her. With that her cheeks flared crimson for a moment. Before I could get another snide remark in the vice principal came in and told us Samuels would be out today because of 'personal issues'. And Mr. Wells would be supervising us in class but it will be a study period. Whistles and hoots rang out through the room. Morons. I, however, grinned at the prospect of riling up Poe for the hour.

Mr. Wells walked in and simply stated, "As long as you guys stay seated and keep the noise to a minimum we won't have any problems." And with that he sat down at the desk opened up his briefcase, took out his ipod, placed his earbuds in and propped his feet on the desk.

Awesome.

"So, I started, turning back to Poe, "Who are you all dressed up for?" I asked a little demanding.

"No, no one." she uttered kind of flustered.

"Really?" I gazed into her eyes. "You completely changed your whole look and your hair color is different."

"I just needed a change," she simply stated. "We lucked out that Ms Samuels isn't here. At least now we can, err, umm, do some work on the outline and stuff."

"Nah." I simply replied. I got a look of pure hatred from her.

"When are we going to do this thing?" she whined

"Tomorrow. Yeah tomorrow. I'll pick you up around three and we can start to do a little work on this thing. What do you think, little girl? Oh unless you don't think your BOYFRIEND will get upset if you are hanging out with the likes of me?" I asserted in a biting tone.

"I. I'm not seeing anyone at the moment," she claimed. "And even if I was we still have this assignment we have to do, which means we have to, uh, see each other, you know?"

Damn. Why am I getting so pissed off, thinking she has a boyfriend? What do I care? I don't, I conceded to myself. All I care is that I find me some drugs. Hmm. I wonder if she will come with me.

Out of nowhere she she asks, "Why do you keep calling me little girl?" Her voice was a little louder than normal. Looking directly into her gorgeous sapphire eyes, I licked my lips and asked her if it bothered her. I could tell right away that indeed it did in some way annoy her. Her eye twitched a little and a bit of light disappeared from her gleaming eyes and all she did was nod. Good I thought. I want to keep her unsettled.

I had to do a lot of footwork before Poe's and my little rendezvous tomorrow. I decided to pay my little 'friend' a visit. I needed his dealer so I can get some sh*t that's not all cut. It's times like these I needed Paulie around.  Naturally while I was in juvi he got busted for a B&E, got tried as an adult and is serving a three year sentence. Bonehead.

It was actually easier than I thought it would be. I went to his mommy and daddy's fancy house and told him straight out that I would rat him out to his well known parents, who would then be shunned by the community, and basically be outcasts in this town. I probably could have gotten some money off him too, but I just wasn't thinking at the time.

Just to keep things straight, I would never rat out anyone, being friend or foe. I know what kind of sh*t happens when crap like that goes down. Fortunately, the idiot believed me, if he didn't, I would have just beaten his ass right then and there.

****

I made all the arrangements I needed, and hopped into the Dodge to go grab Poe.