14. Poe

Hey all. I hope you are liking my little story. This is the first one I've written so comments are greatly appreciated.

This chapter is completely edited and hacked. If you are old enough and want the unedited  version go to my page and it will be under "Tripping... The Restricted Chapters."

Thanks again!

______________________________________________________________

What the hell is wrong with me? I said I didn't want to work on our assignment. He is going to get some sick and twisted thought into his pervert head. Ugh.

"So, little girl, whatcha wanna do?" He asked with a devilish gleam in his eye.

Stumbling out the words I replied, ""I-I think th-that we should just do the book stuff."

"Aww that's no fun." He groaned wiping a fake tear from his face. "I think you owe me for getting my spirits so high. Teasing me, telling me you didn't want to study. Plus, I told you, I want to have fun and be entertained," he asserted, getting closer to me. I just don't know how to take him any more. He starts flirting with me and my heart races and just at the moment I think he is going to kiss me he says or does something stupid.

"Fine. I'll do whatever you want me too," I huffed. Oh no, I thought. What am I some sort of moron? What the heck did I get myself into now? Tripp is studying me now. I see his eyes laughing at me, telling me I am in way over my head.

Next thing I know, he pushes me down on his mattress, and puts the weight of his body on me, just leaving enough slack so I could breathe. Barely breathe. My pulse is racing and my blood is flowing through me making me very hot all of a sudden.

"Anything?" He questions, smirking at me with his lips only inches away from mine.

He didn't give me anytime to answer because before I knew what was happening he started to trace my lips with his fingers. And then pried my lips open with his index finger and put it and his middle finger inside of my mouth. He was moving them in my mouth and slightly pulling them out, without totally withdrawing them. My mouth began to water and the only way to keep me from drooling was to suck on his fingers. After a minute or so he was moaning in pleasure. His moan was like music to my ears. After a moment I allowed myself to moan. The feeling from me sucking on his fingers and him sliding them in and out of my mouth was sensational. He abruptly removed his fingers from my now panting mouth and gently slid them down my chin towards my neck. I shivered. I foolishly wore a skirt today. Needless to say his fingers, wet from my mouth, were dragged down in between my breasts down to my belly button. Instead of going down further, he put his fingers on the inside of my ankle and crept them slowly up my leg to my thigh right up to my panty line. By this time, I was feeling so many sensations I became overloaded. I was afraid, excited, and most of all I was completely and utterly drenched in side my sex. He let his fingers hover for just a moment before bringing his other hand inside and wiggled them down my legs. As soon as they were off he pushed my skirt up and over my thighs.

He looked so damn sexy hovering over me with a bit of sweat glistening from his forehead. I can't believe I am letting him do this to me. What am I thinking?

"Yummy, little girl," he said looking smug and pleased with himself. "Now," demanded and stood up, "Get over here and take my pants off, then get down on your knees."

I felt dazed. But I have the feeling he wouldn’t let me say no. I got over to him and dropped to my knees, unbuttoned his jeans and kind of slowly pulled down his jeans and boxers.