8. Poe

What am I doing? This creep is going to have his way with me without my permission and I am drenched. Those little kisses he gave me made me shiver and I wanted so much more. I am sick. Sick and demented. Suddenly, I felt pressure release from my body. He was letting me go. But before my brain could figure anything out I was laying on the filthy carpet staring up into his deep green eyes as his hair flowed from his head and was tickling my face. No! No! I don't want this. I finally came to my senses and started moving around to try to slide out from under him. He gave me a look of such hostility I stopped trying to move. At the moment I stopped moving he gave me such a smirk with such disdain and malice in his eyes I almost fainted. Slowly he kneeled in between my legs and started to unbutton my shirt. After he was satisfied with his handy work he tugged at the hem of my tank top to release it from my pants and pulled it up and over my head.

"Mhmm, impressive. I had no idea what you were hiding under all these clothes. Your big voluptuous breasts are trying to burst out of that itty bitty bra of yours. And your nipples," he continues,as he takes his finger and rubs my nipples, "are so big and firm."

I am panicking now. Why was he doing this to me? All I want to do is get this English project over and done with.

"Lets see what is underneath those pants you've got on, shall we?" he taunted me. I got really nervous now and my hands flew up to hold my pants on. "Aw, come on, baby, let me see those legs of yours." And with a look of sheer pleasure he grabbed my arms and held them up above my head. His other hand scurried down to my pants.

"No! No!" I screamed. "Please? Please let me go and I won't tell anybody about today."

 He didn't like that at all. "Your not going to tell anyone anything even if I do decide to get those awful pants of you and have a little fun," he snickered, in a very low menacing and sadistic voice. "Do you understand?"

"Yes." That is all I said. All I could muster to speak. He is totally out of his mind. And I am the lucky one that has to work with him all year.

He got up from me and grabbed my clothes he tore off and told me to get dressed. "We have a lot more work to do on our little project."

 I grabbed my clothes and put them on me as quick as I could and got up. I so wanted to run but for some reason I knew he would follow me.

"Now what?" I muttered.

"Nothing really," he said smiling crazily. "We really should read the book first before we decide on anything major. Don't you think, Poe?" he asked smoothly.

"Then why bother with this little outing?" my voice coming out like a squeak.

"To get to know one another, naturally." He gave me a half grin and a wicked gleam came to his eyes. I did not like how he stared at me. It felt creepy yet somewhere deep inside of me was turned on by his callous disposition.

"Let's get out of here, okay?" he asked.

"Yeah sure, I just have to call someone to get me."

He looked at me and tilted his head and said, "Don't count on it. No reception out here. But since you have been quite a nice surprise for me I will take you home."

I grabbed my phone and looked at it. Damn. No bars. Nothing. Grr. Why didn't I think of this. Walking would take forever. I don't have a choice. "Sure. Thanks," I accepted begrudgingly.