15. Tripp

Hi all. So this chapter has some drug use in it. So if you are not comfortable reading about it then you might want to skip it. I don't think it is graphic, but that's just me. So just use your own judgement. Please comment. I would love to know what you all think. Thanks so much for reading.

*****************************************************************

Its been like two weeks since Poe and I hooked up. I really haven't felt the need to be with her lately. Unfortunately she keeps busting my balls about this stupid English assignment. So we end up making a 'date' to do this thing and all I end up doing is f*cking around with her instead. I don't want her to think I am her boyfriend or anything because honestly it is too much damn work. I just can't keep my hands off of her. When I say jump she automatically asks me "How high?'. It is totally off the wall. And incredibly arousing. But, more and more, all I want to do is go home to my empty house. Yeah empty. Dad decided to take off with some chic who just inherited a few thousand dollars. So he will most likely party with her until she is broke then come crawling back home. Besides him being gone, he did something I never thought the old man would do. He did something for me. Well, he probably did it to ease his own guilt, but still, I got something out of it. He got that chic to give me about five hundred bucks, for food or what have you, ie drugs. Heh. Psyche! The day after he took off I grab some money and got a bunch of heroin. Yeah. I know. But whatever. I have parents that really could care less, this girl wanting to do some stupid project and every time we meet to do some work, like I said before we end up in compromising situations. The days I'm not seeing Poe, I go home to a quiet house that doesn't reek of my dad's b.o. and relax with doing a couple bags. It did start with one every few days after school. Then I figured in order to get through the school day I would do one before first period. It has been great. But now all I look forward to is waking up and getting to school to do a bag. I made guidelines. So I wouldn't do too much. But as the days pass my guidelines start to get a little more lenient.

About two and a half weeks after dad took off and Poe kept on my ass about the project, I made a deal with her. I said that I will do it (yeah sure I will) if she did something truly special for me.

"What do I have to do, Tripp?" She asked me, sweetly.

"So, after school," I began, "come with me to my house and I'll let you know what it is."

"Come on," she whined, "just tell me now."

"No can do, little girl." I told her in a real seductive voice.

***

We get to my house about half past three, we would have been back sooner but I needed to get gas and some water and a bit of food.

"So, what is it?" She asks excitedly. I honestly don't think she is going to be too thrilled when I tell her what it is, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I clear my voice. "Do a bag with me?"

"W-What?" she stammers.

In a more commanding voice I say to her, "Do. A. Bag. With. Me."

She looks into my face to see if I am serious. She knows when I am serious, that is for sure. The last time she thought I was kidding, let's just say she couldn't sit for a week. Its not that I beat her up or anything, but on one of our 'play dates' as I refer to them now, I wanted to spank her perky little ass. She looked so hot in a plaid skirt and a white button down top with knee high socks on, I wanted her to be a naughty little school girl. And I was the teacher reprimanding her. It was totally her fault for looking so hot. And I told her do too. She looked up at me and laughed. Saying I was not serious. I told her, yeah I am. She wouldn't give up. And just saying no, she won't do that. She really pissed me off. I grabbed her, but me not expecting her to run from me, got away. So I ran down the street to retrieve her, dragged her back to my house, held her tighter, and smacked that ass of hers for a good long time. And made her suck my cock with nothing in return for her. So now she knows what's up.

"Want your ass smacked again, little girl?" I scowl at her. I am getting livid now because I am dieing to do one.

In a small sigh she says, "No."

I smile. Finally.

I told her to get out of my room so I could get my stash. I don't care who the f*ck you are, you ain't seeing where I hide it. She stomped out without a word. Good.

"Okay, you can come back in." I holler out the door.

She plops herself on my mattress and I rip open a bag and give her a straw. I don't use one. I can just sniff it out of the bag. She looks at me like trying to say now what? I rolled my eyes at her.

"Hold the baggie open with one hand and stick the straw in the bag. Bring the bag to your nose and hold one side and put the straw in the other and suck it up, little girl."

In a whisper she asks, "Will it hurt?"

"Eh. Might sting, but nothing too bad. Come on now." I say and push the stuff to her.

She has it up to her nose and inhales. Damn. She got it all in one go. "Bravo." I say with a smirk on my face. I open a couple of my bags and did them both. About two minutes afterwords, Poe turns a bit green and looks like she is going to puke. "Oh Christ. Dammit" I yell, dragging her to the toilet. I got her there in time for her to puke up lunch and whatever else she had during the day. She just hung on to the toilet not saying anything. I hate getting my high ruined. After about five minutes I grab her shoulder and shake her to make sure she is among the living. Poe looks up at me and gives me the goofiest smile I have ever seen on anyone.