16. Poe

This is the edited version of this chapter if you want to read the non edited one go to Tripping...The Restricted Chapters, ch. 16 to read. Comment and vote! Thanks so much!

*******************************************************************

I look up at him and I know I have this goofy smile on my face. I honestly did not care how I looked. My body... I felt I was surrounding my body and yet my body was surrounding me. Nothing seemed to matter. Even spewing up my food earlier was easy. Usually I hate being sick. But this time it just did not matter. Nothing did. All my worries and anxieties that are always running around through my mind dissipated. I don't care about who talks smack about me...

"Poe? Poe?" Someone in the distance is calling my name. How can that be? I am in a toilet. Ha. I grab on to the side of the tub and start getting myself up, to find where the distant voice is coming from, but then I feel really light like I'm flying. Wow. I realize after a moment it is Tripp. Tripp called me. He is helping me to stand up. Oh. He is so sweet. I finally get my feet back to the floor and I turn to face him. He has a smile on his face that would devastate anyone's heart. "What?" I ask.

"What, what?" he retorts.

"What's up with your smile?"

He smirks at me. "I am just admiring your smile. You feeling good, little girl?"

"Oh yeaaaaaa." I drawl out.

"That's my girl." He smiles at me again. My girl? my girl? I think to myself. He wants me to be his? No. He couldn't have meant it that way. Before thinking anymore I look at him and say, "Can we get out of the bathroom? Go back to your room?"

"Sure."

  We are back in Tripp's room laying down next to each other on his mattress. We don't even talk to each other. But the silence is not awkward. It's refreshing. I don't know how long we stayed on his bed. It seemed like an eternity and yet it felt like a brief second in time. He turned to me and kissed me. Not his usually lip crashing, urgent kiss, but a kiss sweet and tender. He lingered on my lips and we kissed without any anger. No trying to pry my lips open to accept his tongue. Just a smoldering kiss that seemed to linger even after his lips were gone. I fell into sleep without even realizing I did. When I finally woke up, it was around one in the morning. Oh no. My folks are going to kill me. All my trouble's my mind lost earlier are back. What do I do? I keep asking myself.

I look over and Tripp is still asleep.

"Tripp. Tripp." I say to him trying to shake him awake. After a minute he groggily opens his eyes. "Mmm" is all he utters. Then pins me down on the bed and slams his lips onto mine. I feel a fire this time. He takes his tongue and without permission seeks entrance to my mouth. He circles my tongue and intensifies the kiss. Going deeper, getting more frantic. He slides his hand up and under my shirt and pushes my bra aside... 

Have I mentioned we have not had sex yet? We've done almost everything else except the actual act.

I feel his hand go down my belly and he slides it down my pants and panties going so slow.

  I couldn't take it anymore. I exploded. Right after I came I felt him shudder inside me and knew he came too. He pulled out of me and flipped me over and started to suck and lick any juices from my body. As he did that I came again.