1

Autumn's POV

I turned in my fate. That paper help my future. It determined who I was going to be with for I hope the rest of my life. Of course there could be a fluke and my dominate and I aren't a good pair. At least I would hope it would happen like that. He and I would agree things aren't working and he would return me. The last thing is that anyone would want is to have a mean dominate. I would know.

"Autumn?" A tall man called. I looked up from my seat and raise my hand. He comes over.

"Hello, my name is Paul title dominate. If you do, follow me to the room where you will meet your...Dominates."

We walk in silence down a long hallway with multiple with what I suspect is other meeting rooms. Paul opens the door me. Fortunately they were already in there. Note my sarcasm. I hate eyes on me.

"I'll leave you guys to get to know each other, and then give you final papers to fill out."

I stood there by the door like a dork, but see, there was no chairs. Typically your shared between up to three. Then chair for the sub, so no where for me to sit since there was four of them. I just kept my eyes averted to the ground with my hands behind me.

"Autumn you can come over here. I promise we don't bite," The dark man with a slightest lisp said

"No where to sit," I said barely audible.

"Well you can sit on my lap," the blonde chirped.

"Ok," I said making my over to the blonde.

"You know your really adorable."

"Thank you. I really like your purple hair...-"

"Michael. You can call me sir though. Luke is the one your on right now. Also call him sir. Curly head , Ashton over here likes to be called Daddy and same with Calum the Asian looking one."

"Hey I'm not Asian!"

"Only way to explain what you look like. What want me to say the naked mole or something."

"Whatever, so rules."

"Ahh I got this," Ashton said.

"So you will look us in the eye and answer us verbally. No nodding under certain circumstances. No talking back to us. Do not embarrass us in anyway in public. Don't touch yourself unless you have permission. Address us by given name. Please us and in return we will do same for you. No teasing us unless given permission. We will let you pick what you wear as long as you show us first that includes undergarments if fancy. Break any of these rules you will be punished. Am I clear?"

"Yes Daddy," I said quietly trying to look into his eyes but couldn't. "Sorry for breaking a rule already."

" It's okay we'll work on it," Luke said.

"For now let's talk and get to know each other. The rest of the information will be taken care later when we get home," Calum said.

They talked more than me. I only answered when asked me questions. I'm not a very big talker. The only time I talk back is when I'm stressed or really angry. That hard to do, get me angry. But for stress it happens easily, but I've learned to keep it under control. They got a sense what I like and don't. For example favorite color, song, food, animal. Navy blue, reflection-Mulan, dog or bunny, or really any animal. They learned some about my family. Dad, brother, and sister. They were twins and much older than me. I'm the baby and the smallest coming in at 4 foot 9 inches.

It kinda scares me to be honest they are like giants compared to me. The guys are all over six feet, but I mean they are going to be great cuddle buddies in the long run. The door opens and everyone looks at Paul.

"I see you've are comfortable with everything I assume. If that's so I'm going to need to fill out these papers."

"I'll sign since I'm the oldest, go take Autumn to car."

"You will also receive all her files of medical reports and such if you follow me. Take a right at the next hall way and you should find your way out yo the parking lot. Thank you for your time. wish you best of luck."

" Ready to go home?" Michael said.

First chapter hope you like it comment suggestions and such also VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!!!!