25

To clarify some people like to participate in age play for other reason besides being stress. So having sex in a headspace for some people is fine. Others are not comfortable.

Calum's POV

Autumn fell out her headspace, but things weren't the same. She was back to her shy self. I liked to think we worked really hard to get her to be herself around us. I don't like seeing her like this. The light in her eyes have seem to fade. She socializes with us very little. Rarely would she eat and it would small portion.

"Hey Kitten. Just wanted to see if you wanted to do anything today?" I asked getting into the playroom bed.

"No Daddy." She stated.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her cheek. I stayed there until she turned in my arm. Her face went into my chest. I felt a warm spot on my chest. She was crying again. It's been happening a lot lately.

"Shh, I've got you."

It pains me to see Autumn crying. I just don't know what to do. When you crying stopped, I told her I'll be back.

I ran into Mikey's room and saw Luke on top of Michael.

"Oh come on you two horn balls. I need to talk to Michael. It's important, so scram Luke."

Surprisingly he got off him without a fight and walked into another room.

" What's up Cal."

"Remember when we first were together you would get really sad for no reason?"

"Wow we are really getting into it. Yeah Cal, I was and still technically am depressed. Why?"

"I think Autumn is the same."

"I see. Just make sure you're there for her. If she gets any worse like suicidal then we can get help."

"Thanks babe," I said kissing his forehead.

With that information I went back in her room, but she wasn't in there. I waited in there for five minutes or so just to see if she'll come back; she didn't.

I walked around the house. Ashton's room was open so was Luke's, and Michael's wasn't. I know Luke is on there again though. I walked down the stairs and heard a voices. The TV was on. I walked in and saw Autumn. She was changed and ready for day.

"Hey beautiful. Whatcha up to?"

"I duno. Might as well do something."

"Yeah. Let's call Ash. I think he's still out. Maybe he will go on a walk with us. Sound good?"

"Sure Daddy."

I saw a slight frown, so I kissed her all over her face until she laughed.

"Okay Daddy," She pulled out of my embraced and hugged me.

Short but something.