33

Luke's POV

"Hey Ashy?" I waited for his attention. Once I did I continued, " Do you want to go shopping. I wanted a couple new shirts to wear casually for a nicer place but too fancy you know?"

"Sure!"

"You look very adorable petal."

"I look awful today

"I look awful today."

"No you don't baby," I said stepping closer to him wrapping my arms around his waist.

He always looks good. So beautiful and I tell him that in as many ways possible.

"I don't look good, and I don't feel right going out of the house"

"Baby girl," Ashton gasped at that word slightly, " you are going to the mall with me, and you are buying the clothes you want and make you feel comfortable. You got it?"

He nodded; I kissed is red plump lips leading him downstairs to the car. The car ride was short. My hand on his thigh, and his on mine. We had some music in the background but was quiet for the most.

The first store we hit was forever21 and instead of going to the guys' section I pulled him over to the girls. I could sense the confusion on his face.

"Are you getting something for Autumn?"

"Nope, you."

"Then we should go back to the other section for guys." Ash said emphasizing the word 'guys'.

I turned him in my arms, "Petal? You know I don't care about what you wear or what you want to be called. You are still my beautiful petal no matter what okay love? Ok here is my card. I will be outside the store if you need me. I expect three outfits of your choice."

Ashton huffed and I gave him the eye to cut it out. I kissed his head and walked out. When he least expected, I turned around before walking out. He was looking at a skirt. I smiled and continued to walk out of the store.

Twenty minutes of scrolling through my phone and a set of feet are before me.

"Hi love, you're done already?"

"Yeah, I did what you asked and got three things. It's a whole outfit without shoes actually."

"You could have bought more."

"I know, but I didn't want to spend a lot."

"Okay, can I see it," I asked hesitantly.

"I- I guess."

"Later okay and you don't have to then either okay, but," I stopped and got close to his ear, "I would love a private fashion show where you show off your cute little body."

I could tell I got him flustered, so I kissed his lips really quick and took his hand. We walked around for a while stopping periodically. So far we have the bag from forever21 and one from hot topic. I decided we should get some food and then go.

----

Ashton and I made were in my room. Something was still off about him and he kept eyeing his bag.

"Babygirl?"

"Mhm," He said crawling over to me and sitting in my lap.

"Are you okay. You keep eyeing the bag. Do want to try it on? I bet it looks really good on you."

He nodded shyly and I patted his thigh.

I complied and turned around and waited for him to turn me around. When I did the sight was breathtaking.

"Baby you look amazing. I just want to fuck you in this pretty outfit."