6

Smut will happen soon I promise. I'm sorta stalling, but not really cause I don't want it to be like some of the stories where they fuck in the first two chapters.

Ashton's POV *gasp*

I woke up to silence like I do every morning. It's one my favorite things about morning. Just so peaceful. I'm always the first up, so making breakfast is only courtesy. It's also a nice stress reliever. I got out of bed and was going to put on at least a shirt, but I was really hot. I mean it not like guys haven't seen me naked, and Autumn will get used it.

I began to walk out of my room when my foot made contact with something other than the floor. I squatted to the floor.

"Autumn baby what are doing out here?"

"Daddy?" She said getting up.

"Yes baby girl it's me. Why are you out here in last nights clothes?"

" I had no where to sleep," she said getting glossy eyed.

"Why didn't you go into the pleasure?"

I was really confused as to why I woke up to a sleeping Autumn on the floor. I touched her arm and she was cold, like ice cold.

"Sweetie how long have you been up? An you're ice cold, let's get you under the covers."

"I went to bed at twelve and woke up at four because I was cold," she shivered while I picked her up.

As I was walking to my bed I felt something wet on my arm, her tears. I placed her on the bed.

"Shh. It's okay no need to cry."

"I don't want to get into trouble."

"Why would you get into trouble? Autumn you have to tell what's wrong so I can help you."

She started full on crying, and I didn't know what I said. I just wanted answers. All I could do is cuddle her right now and calm her down. It hurt me to know that someone in the house was being an ass to her. I know it's wasn't Michael because he went to bed the same time I did. Luke and Calum were the only ones down there, but I could sense Calum staring when we're kissing. Oh crap, Calum isn't the deny if he was sexually frustrated.

"It was Calum wasn't it?"

She nodded. Still crying, and I cuddled her whispers sweet nothings. She was crying anymore more just sniffling.

"Can you tell me what happened?"

And cue the water works.

"Come on Autumn calm down you're going to get sick."

" I want Sir, please," she begged to me.

Unwrapped myself from her. I wiped some of the tears and kissed her temple. I went across the hall to Luke's room and went in.

"Dude wake up Autumn needs," I said and he jumped up.

"What's wrong with her?"

"Calum did something she won't tell me. She called for you. I'm gonna deal with the Calum situation while you deal with her."

We both made our way to our perspective spots.

*skipping fight with Calum cause it's your typical get ur ass in there and apologize. With an occasional hit or slap in there. Also she might not want to talk to you fight*