39

Calum's POV

I messed up. I did listen to the message Luke sent. I didn't go far just Starbucks. I didn't mean what I had said. I don't even know why I even threatened that. Will she even take me back now?

I had been there for god knows how long, but when a familiar bright colored hair pale boy walked in oh god I was happy.

"Michael?"

He turned then smiled. He gave me the one second hand and ordered. He was smiling like an idiot talking to the girl. That must be the one we made him text. She has eyes for him and so does he something I might never have again.

"Sorry man. Hey what's up?"

"I messed up big time Mikey. I blew up as usual because things are changing. I-I said I'm breaking the contract and left. God I am so stupid. Autumn is probably crying and sad, and I did that. I never want to hurt; I fucking love more than I should."

"Why are you here? Go back home.You're only making things worse by being here."

"No Mike. She probably doesn't want me back"

He picked up his phone and dialed a number. His speaking and answers were short. Yes's and no's nothing much more.

"Go home now and Luke might not hurt you as bad. Besides I could hear her in the back asking for you."

He pat me on the back as I left and he got back up to talk to the girl.
---
As I entered the house, it was eerie silent. The calm before the storm that would come soon.

"Petal?"

I didn't say anything. I just followed his voice. I found Luke in the kitchen getting a couple drinks.

"Ash, how many times have I told you to use your-" Luke turned around, " oh it you. What did you come to get your stuff, break Autumns heart more?"

"No, Luke, I didn't. You gotta believe me man. You know me I-I'm a fuck up. I love her so much. I saw Mike at starbucks where I went to cool off, and I realized how shitty I am when things change. I'm sorry to you guys too. I'm not mad at Ash and you for moving frankly when we started this, we were all doms sharing her, but then we all really found ourselves"

"Dude shut up and go and surprise her. I should be madder, but I don't want to see you cry."

It was true what he said. I was on the verge of crying which I almost never do. I rushed upstairs to my room. Thankfully it was open and I could see her in there. It looks like she fell asleep. Quietly I snuck into my room and into my bed. I got under the covers with her. She instinctively turned into my grip, so I kissed all over face to wake her up.

"Cally?" she mumbled softly.

I hummed in response and continued to kiss her all over and hug her tighter. She started to move more meaning she was waking up.

"Daddy?! Cally!"

She hugged me back which cause me to smile.

"I'm sorry baby girl. You don't deserve someone like me. You deserve better. I love you with all my heart though okay?"

"I love you too."

We kissed shortly until something unexpected happened. She fucking socked me in the gut. Okay I deserved it, but dang she's got a punch.

"Fuck, Okay, Yeah deserved," I chuckled and groaned at the same time.

I looked up at her guilt ridden eyes and pecked her forehead. I told her it okay and I'm not that hurt. She kissed all over my face much like I did hers. I chuckled at her. I never want to leave this girl.

"Autumn, can I ask an important question?"

She nodded, "Will you be mine forever. It's not a marriage proposal. I'll make that more special, but I want to know if you will stay with me for forever?"
"Yes I'll be yours for forever."

"Gosh I love you so much," I said tackling her in a long loving kiss.

Never will I let her go again.