40

Luke's POV

We fuck a lot. Me and Ash are like non-stop since we have been moved in for a couple months now. It's like we have so emergency stop button. Although if my petal ever colored red, I would stop instantly.

I can say that our relationship is going amazing. I love him so much it sometimes hurt even when he's being a brat like now.

"No nappy time."

"Yes nap time petal. I don't want a cranky little one. Come on upstair with me and I'll cuddle with you," I said trying to bribe him.

"No"

"One."

"No"

"Two...Three."

"Blah blahhhh"

"Four.... Fiiivveee. That's it you're going into a time out."

"NOO Daddy no time out. I be good now. Let's go to nap time."

I shook my head while picking him up. He struggled in my hands, and I just slapped his bum.

"You are to stay here until I pick you up or I tell you can leave."

"Daddy I gotta go to the bathroom"

"Suck it up or use it here, but you aren't going now. Not when I told you to go upstairs."

I placed him on the ground where he pouted in criss-cross applesauce facing the wall.

The first five minute were of him yelling for me. I ignored it because little did he know he was extending his time. He was quiet for awhile but then he made a plea.

"Daddy gotta go to the potty bad. No wanna make a mess."

I was in a tough position right now. I didn't like the thought of pain where he could get an infection. I decided to let him out.

"Did your lesson before I let you go to the bathroom?"

"Yes daddy," I waited for more, "I know to listen and do nap time like you say."

"Alright lovebug, go on," I said kissing his forehead as he ran off.

"Slow down Ash"

I still somehow love him even when he's a brat. All this angry kinda made me aroused, but I don't want to push him out of his comfort in little space. I hear a flush and the little pitter patter of his feet coming toward me.

"All done daddy!" He said with his award winning smile.

"Mm good petal you are,"I said pulling him close and kissing his neck slowly.

If Ash wants me to stop, he would have right already. I hold him delicately yet possessively in my arm. My kisses move slowly up to his jaw my hands following suit. My hand are placed on his jaw and neck softly and I peck his lips. I pull back to see his eyes closed and his body physically relaxed at my touch.

"Little one what color are you right now?"

"Green dadd-Lukey"

"Petal you can stay in your space. I will take care of you."

"Daddy I scared though"

I was a little hurt but understood. I wouldn't dare to hurt him purposely. If I hurt him it will kill me inside.

"I got you okay? Do you trust Daddy?" He nodded, but that's not enough,
"Words Ash."

"Trust you Daddy."

I picked him up and brought him to our room. I set him down on top of lap. I kissed him slow. As much as I loved being fast and rough, if going slow is what he wants, he will get. I kissed him all over taking his shirt off and continued onto his chest slowly. He lets out a tiny squeak when I go across his nipple. I pay extra attention to them and, shortly, he's panting Daddy.

"So good for daddy aren't you? You can get this more if you aren't a brat."

"Mo' daddy mo"

I lay him down on the mattress and take off his shorts kissing his thighs. They went to clamp, but I gripped them roughly to keep them open.

"You like that petal?"

He nodded and I stopped causing him to look up immediately.

"Use your words and I won't tell you again. If I do this stops. Understand?"

"Yes daddy please daddy mo"

I continue to kissed and nip at his thighs. I grab his underwear and pull it down. Quickly I discard my shirt and pants.

"Ashy what do you want petal?"

"You daddy I want you."

I kissed him on the lips a little too rough because I could tell he was uncomfortable so I slowed down.

"I'm sorry baby boy."

We stayed like this for awhile forgetting what we attended to do. Instead we kissed each other gently. Ashton was on top of me. At this point we stopped, but we stayed close. I still was touching him and Ash's face was in the crook of my neck which he gave pecks every once in a while.

"Daddy I love you."

"I love you too petal"

This is how I want to spend my life. I want my Ashton wrapped up in my arms.