8

It's been a couple weeks since I've moved in and became their sub. None of them will advance with, and after the Luke incident I wasn't going to try anything. I had manage to give Mikey a hand-job. We were in the game room alone that day, and I accidentally was moving to much. One thing led to another and I had Mikey cumming while playing COD. Other than that the rest of them only had really intense make out sessions. They gave permission until then to pleasure myself if I ever got really horny, but I still have to ask them.

Anyway I was trying to make grilled cheeses for everyone and I burned myself.

"Fucking shīt that hurt!"

"Hey language," Ash said walking in the kitchen.

"Fuck, sorry *gasp*. No I didn't mean to. I'm so fucking stupid. Nooo why can't I stop fuuurreakking talking? Yes I caught that one!"

Ashton was laughing by now at my attempt to stop.

"Daddy stop. Fine I guess you won't get a sandwich from me."

"Oh really," he said hugging me and picking me up. Since I only came up mid chest the picking me up is trend around here.

   ////----////----////----////----////----////----////----////----////----////----////----////----////---////----////----////

Once we ate we all went our separate ways. I stayed in the living room and watched tv while the guys went upstairs. The was a kissing scene on tv and was making really horny. I turned off the tv and went upstairs to Daddy's room(cal). I knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

"Yes who is it?"

"It's Autumn Daddy."

"You can come in kitten."

I entered and sat next to him on his bed. Calum was shirtless and his tattoos on display. I didn't look into his eyes. I just enjoyed his presence.

"Do you want to cuddle? You are my favorite cuddle buddy."

I giggled at his remark and moved into his arms.

"I'm your only cuddle buddy."

"Well Luke has a nice hug, he can't be that bad."

After that statement it went quite and light music in the background that he had put on. I was thinking about earlier when he said Luke would be a good cuddle buddy. Which means he would be the little spoon. All these thoughts ran around my head and I just want to ask, but I didn't want to get into trouble.

"Daddy can I ask you a question? About you and the others?"

"Sure go a head."

"Would any of you submit to each other or do stuff with each other?"

"I'd be lying if I said no, but we are all bi. So it kinda got lonely around here, so yeah we have done things together."

"Were any of you subs before?"

I had seem to catch him off guard. Daddy had no words, and I felt guilty to have asked.

"Never mind daddy sorry to ask," I said quietly.

"It's fine kitten. I was just taken back. Where to start? So me and Luke had always been friends. We both figured out our sexualities and title together. We knew for a very long time," by now we were facing each other.

" in high school, I would always see Mikey kinda off to him self, so I invited him to sit with me and Luke. At first the two couldn't stand to be together, but something happened I don't what. They just clicked and soon enough Michael became Luke's sub. Later down the road me and Luke kind of shared Mikey, but he didn't want to be a sub anymore. We got Ashton for him. They weren't a great matched but he learned a lot. Those two are better off friends."

He continued to explain how they all dominates, but Michael and Ashton can still be punished if they cross lines.

Filler sorry!

Thoughts on Michael and Ashton being subs?