2

" So this is your new home. How do you like it?" Ashton asked all of us getting out the car.

" It's beautiful Sir."

" It's Daddy to you," He said.

" I'm sorry Daddy I didn't mean to call you the wrong way," I panicked.

There is no way I can mess up now. I'm such a fuck up, God! The only thing I had to do is remember their names nothing else. I can't be punished now. I hadn't noticed the tear that welled up in my eyes until Ashton wiped them away.

" Don't cry Love. You're not in trouble. We won't punish you in the beginning you're only just learning, and in fact we will never. I call Luke- Michael all the time. Okay?" I nod and he kissed my cheek.

I look down and continue to the door to be let in. The inside look even more extravagant than the outside. I'm the last person to deserve this. What even the actually heck do they do for a living.

" So I'm going to show around the house now. Is that alright?" Luke said guiding me to the what seemed to be the  stairs. I nodded only. He sighed because I broke two rules this time.

"Sorry Sir," I said looking up at him this time. Luke did the say thing as Ashton. He leaned down and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"S'Alright," He said rubbing my back

He rubbed my back and proceeded to show me the house. It was well organized and easy to get around. It was circle shaped. When you got up stairs and went to the right the farthest is Calum's then Ashton's. Straight forward is the pleasure room, then to the left is Luke's and lastly Michael's. We went downstairs, and wondered where my room is.

" Sir where's my room?" I asked quietly.

" Ah you noticed. Well, you can sleep anyone of us any night. The pleasure is open if you want to be alone. Come on we're going to the basement for the final part of the tour."

I just follow. I felt bad for some reason. I could tell in Luke's eyes he wanted a conversation, but I was just closed off. Never looking up from the ground.

" Alright mate you managed to keep it in your pants and get down on a reasonable time!" Calum yelled when we made it down to the basement. Luke flipped him off which cause me to give a tiny chuckle.

"Well minus that comment this is where we are most of the time. It's our game room. Down the hall is the punishment room and isolation room. Which I hope we don't have to use often, but I don't think we would."

" Atutunmmm, come sit with me I'm lonely. I just want someone to cuddle with while I play games. No offense Luke you weren't cutting it for me."

" None taken."

I walk over to the couch where Michael was sitting, and again all eyes on me. I hate it.

"Yay! Cuddle time," he yelled grabbing me and pulling me in to sit in between his legs.

I layed against his chest as he grabbed a controller and played Mario kart. He was so comfortable I fit myself in the in the crook of his neck. My head barely reaching his shoulder.

"I love how small and cute you are."

"Thank you Sir,"I blushed.

"No problem, but I think we should go over more of the contract and finish. Any question or things you don't like or do like please tell us, we want to make you comfortable also."

I moved to the couch so I could be more comfortable, but then Calum grabbed my waist so I was sitting on his lap. I blushed and read the contract.

Kinks
Daddy
Sir
Kitten play
Age play
Praising
Bondage
Temperature play

"Can we add some things ?" I whispered at Calum.

"Sure, what were thinking? You don't have to be shy about," he chuckled kissing my temple.

"Okay. I like pet names. Oh I really like... Neck kisses and... Hickies I don't you can forget it- it's stupid" I shied away continuing to reading.

"Like this," Calum said swiping my head to the side. I tilted my head to give him access to more.

His teeth sunk in, and he started to open mouth kiss. Once he found my sweet spot I whimpered quietly.

"I heard that princess."

Again those eyes. They pierce through me. My breath hitches at the thought. Not even thinking about the amazing neck kisses Calum is giving me.

"Stop," I said nudging Calum away, "I'm sorry Daddy I didn't mean to be rude."

"No it's okay. Was I doing something wrong?"

"No I just-just want to get through this," I said picking up the packet.

Punishments

Spanking
Humiliation(we don't use this like at all)
Vibrater
No cumming
Silent treatment
Isolation room

I wasn't very fond of the isolation room, but after what happened I didn't want to say anything.

Additional rules

No swearing
Talking back
Blaming
Complaining
We can add rules any time

"I'm done reading,"I say and Luke takes the paper reading it over.

"Alright now we can have fun and you can change anything you don't like," Luke said.

"Oh and we color. Red stop, green go, yellow slow down," Ashton piped in.

"Can I ask a question? I'm sorry to speak, but I don't have any clothes so..."

"I was going to take you shopping tomorrow if you are up to it?"

Alright. Thank you Sir. I don't deserve it at all," I yawned.

"No problem kitten. By the way guys I think our kitten is getting tired. I think we should all hit the hay early and get an early start tomorrow."

I followed all the guys upstairs. I didn't think it would be a problem but I had no idea which persons room I should sleep in. It was making me feel guilty. So who do I go with?