7

The tension in the air was heavy. I had to control my breath from going haywire because the last thing I wanted was to have a panic attack. I sat on Sir's lap while we ate turkey and cheddar sandwiches. Next Sir was Daddy Ash, then Mikey, then him. I don't think I'm so upset anymore- more scared that something might happen again.

I really want to apologize right now. I feel bad for what I did. I know I shouldn't, but I just want to be perfect for them. I'm also not someone to hold grudges. I ate 3/4 of my sandwich and I was full. Meanwhile Sir kept his hand on my thigh rubbing it up and down. Leaning back on him, He tapped my arm to get up to throw away our trash. This was my chance. It was now or never. I walked over to Calum. Passing the other two with their shocked faces. I don't blame them. They probably wouldn't accept his apology unlike me.

Calum had being looking down at his hands like it was the most interesting thing in the world not noticing me. I engulf him in a big hug and kiss on the cheek. I caught him really off guard making him jump in his chair. Calum's arms finally moved to be around my waist.

" I'm sorry Daddy," I whispered leaning my forehead on his.

"No,no,no princess this is my fault. Don't ever blame yourself for this. And I think this stands for any one of us, but if you don't want something and one of is acting like me, please go to one of us."

We were talking in voices where only us could here. We could hear gasp around us, but we didn't care.

" Can I kiss you right now?" daddy asked.

I chuckled at his flustered self and nod yes. He leans in and pecks my lips. Our little moment was ruined by Mikey.

" How the hell do you do that? Like just make up with someone that fast?"

"I duno. I don't like being mad at someone."

" Fair enough," He said.

I had a great idea that daddy can help me finish putting away clothes. I stared at him with puppy eyes waiting for an answer. Since I'm so short I'm looking in his eyes from my standing position and his sitting one. Calum looked around to the other guys and then to me.

"Uh.. Yeah, sure Princess. I'll be there in a minute."

"Thank you Daddy!" I said kissing him on the cheek and running off.

////----////----////----////----////----////----////----////----////----////----////----////

I'm really horny right now. I don't know if I'm allowed to touch myself. I couldn't recall if not, and if I asked they might want me to do it in front of them. That would be embarrassing. Right now I'm in my room(pleasure room) watching random videos on YouTube. I had about had it with my horniness. I got off my bed and made my way to the only person who I know will be rough with me, Luke. I knocked on his door, and waited for answer.

"Come in, oh Autumn, do you need something?"

" Yes Sir. Can I sit on the bed," I blushed and he motion me to sit on his lap.

"What's going on," he smiled at me.

I kinda just went for and kissed him hard. It didn't take long before reacted. He grabbed my waist turning me to face him. I started grinding my pelvis with his. Both his grunts and my moans mixed as with we attack each other's lips. Luke's tongue asked for entrance which I gave right away.

"Ugh. Kitten you're making me hard," he said flipping is over.

His hands everywhere on me. His hand slowly made its way to my breast cupping it in his hand. We were basically dry humping. I moved my hands to his shirt and tugged for it to be off.