15

Michael's POV

" Hey guy's we need to talk."

Autumn had just settled down to take a bath, so I know that will give us at least a half hour. Today had been really interesting. I think Autumn has a head space, but I'm not quite sure. She has slipped a couple time and said daddy to me. A lot of time she's corrected herself. I really want everyones view on this. I know they are fine with it because of me and Ashton's situation.

" I think our little princess has a headspace. I'm sure what age though."

" Aw that's so cute. We could have a little girl like I always wanted," Cal said

" The thing is she's fighting it. I don't want to freak her out by saying it because remember what happened to Ash."

Ashton blushed a deep red. I felt bad for the way I said that. I grabbed Ashton who was sitting next to me and pulled him onto my lap.

" I'm sorry babe. You know what I meant."

I kissed him on the lips. Not to long otherwise I would get carried away. I have to admit I kinda miss this. I want him to be mine again. I love Autumn don't get me wrong. But what if we all went back to our original relationships and then we all have Autumn as a sub? I miss being a sub sometimes.

" Mikey? Ay Mikey? Earth to Michael," Calum said.

" Yeah, sorry I spaced out."

"What were you thinking about?" Ash said pecking my neck.

" Bare with me guys. I miss being a sub, but I still want to be dominate. I love being taken care of, and I love Autumn still. I was just wondering if we all could be in a relationship. So Luke would have control over me and Autumn. Calum would have control over all of us except Calum of course. Ashton would have Autumn, and I will have Ash and Autumn. Just think about it. I don't want answer now."

They all kind of nodded and by then Kitten had came down and sat on Cals lap.

Calum's POV

"Mmm, you smell good. What is that sent?"

" Sweet pea" she said kissing my chin.

I love her small gestures. when she kisses my chin, or hug me unexpectedly. Autumn is just the sweetest girl out there. I'm so happy that I get to have. I must have been staring because she started t nudging me.

" What's the staring for Daddy?"

"Just staring the most beautiful girl. THinking how lucky I am to have you."

I lift her chin up and kiss her lips. I can't get enough of them. They're so soft. As she was going to pull away I pull her back in for more. I feel her body underneath me, and it's making horny by the second.

Autumn tangled her hands into my hair making me wither in her touch. She got even closer to me and started to grind lightly.

" Daddy I want you now," she whispered breathlessly.

I grunted slightly. I almost forgot that there was other people in the room. MIchael and Ashton were being all cuddly with casual pecks back and forth. Luke was on his phone doing whatever.

" Let's take this upstairs okay Princess?"

"Yes Daddy."

_____________

I kissed her up her thighs careful to not touch her heat. Teasing her is my favorite part. To watch her have so much pleasure but want so much more.

"Daddy please." She said quietly.

She's just so innocent with me. I give in and without warning let my tongue slide in. She moans louder. I licked a certain spot and Autumn went nutts. Her hand went right in my hair.

" Daddy stop," She said and I idmetaly.

"What's wrong Kitten?"

"Daddy I need you. All of you."

I have been putting this off for some time. I know she wants me to first one to go all the way with. I know she's ready but I want it to be special almost like the movies type special. If this were any other time and she told me to stop without coloring I would have been extremely mad. But this girl in front of me has me wrapped around her finger.

I love Autumn so much it scares me.

I kiss her lightly and pull back, " I know princess but I want your first time with me to be something you won't forget in a good way. I don't want it to be a quick fuck. you deserve more than that."

I decided that won't do anything tonight we stop what we're doing and just enjoyed each other's company.

"I love you Daddy," Autumn said staring at me.

" I love you too Princess."

This chapter is eh..