26

So I will be doing a chapter or a couple based of what you guys said. I believe I followed all who had commented a suggestion. I'll check that soon, and next chapter I'll give my shoutouts because it will have more what they wanted. Also I apparently had most of this written already so enjoy.

To clarify some people like to participate in age play for other reason besides being stress. So having sex in a headspace for some people is fine. Others are not comfortable.

Calum's POV

Autumn fell out her headspace, but things weren't the same. She was back to her shy self. I liked to think we worked really hard to get her to be herself around us. I don't like seeing her like this. The light in her eyes have seem to fade. She socializes with us very little. Rarely would she eat and it would small portion.

"Hey Kitten. Just wanted to see if you wanted to do anything today?" I asked getting into the playroom bed.

"No Daddy." She stated.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her cheek. I stayed there until she turned in my arm. Her face went into my chest. I felt a warm spot on my chest. She was crying again. It's been happening a lot lately.

"Shh, I've got you."

It pains me to see Autumn crying. I just don't know what to do. When you crying stopped, I told her I'll be back.

I ran into Mikey's room and saw Luke on top of Michael.

"Oh come on you two horn balls. I need to talk to Michael. It's important, so scram Luke."

Surprisingly he got off him without a fight and walked into another room.

" What's up Cal."

"Remember when we first were together you would get really sad for no reason?"

"Wow we are really getting into it. Yeah Cal, I was and still technically am depressed. Why?"

"I think Autumn is the same."

"I see. Just make sure you're there for her. If she gets any worse like suicidal then we can get help."

"Thanks babe," I said kissing his forehead.

With that information I went back in her room, but she wasn't in there. I waited in there for five minutes or so just to see if she'll come back; she didn't.

I walked around the house. Ashton's room was open so was Luke's, and Michael's wasn't. I know Luke is on there again though. I walked down the stairs and heard a voices. The TV was on. I walked in and saw Autumn. She was changed and ready for day.

"Hey beautiful. Whatcha up to?"

"I duno. Might as well do something."

"Yeah. Let's call Ash. I think he's still out. Maybe he will go on a walk with us. Sound good?"

"Sure Daddy."

I saw a slight frown, so I kissed her all over her face until she laughed.

"Okay Daddy," She pulled out of my embraced and hugged me.

---------------------

We met up with Ashton. I started to talk to him about some stuff. We walked past a park and Autumn yanked lightly on my clothes. I told her to hold.

"Daddy," She yanked harder.

"Stop it Autumn. I told you to hang on. Now stop before I punish you."

I didn't expect what happened next. She just sat down on the ground. Didn't even bother to budge.

"Autumn you better get up now. I don't have time for this. You're going to ruin a perfectly good day."

Right when I said that I knew I had gone too far. Her eyes start to water.

"Princess don't cry I didn't mean it," I hugged her, "what did you want to tell me?"

"I wanna go play."

"Okay next time say excuse me and then say it okay?"

She nodded and was off running to the park. Meanwhile Ashton was giving me this weary look.

"Ashy why don't you come sit down with me and let Autumn tire herself out."

"Can you not call me Ashy. I don't mean to be rude."

We sat down on a bench near by. Ashton pulled his legs into his chest and laid his head on my shoulder.

"What's going on Ash?"

He shrugged he knew what I meant by that too.

"It's hard. Everytime I see her in headspace, I want to, but I can't."

It was silent for a minute or two.

"I think I love Luke."

I wasn't at all that shocked.

"You really think?"

"Are you mad?"

"No why would I be. I love Autumn. Why can't you love Luke? Besides, I think he does too. He doesn't realize it, but me and Mikey can tell. You two spend lots of time together."

He smiled and turned back to watch Autumn.