17

Autumn

I woke up to a light shaking. When I opened my eyes Michael was still there. I smiled and kissed his neck and he looks down.

" I'm sorry I had to wake. I want you to be able to sleep tonight so get cutie."

"Can I go to Daddy Ash's room?"

"Um no, well not yet. I want to propose something. I'm not even supposed to tell you, but..."

Mikey told me The whole thing about being part time sub thing, and so would Ashton. I really liked the thought and wouldn't mind. The only sexual things I've done with anyone was Calum and Luke and couple times I gave head to Mikey. Nothing much though with Ashton. I shared some sweet kisses with him that's it.

"I have an idea."

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

We both went downstairs to the living room where Calum and Luke are. Both of us looked at each other to make sure we had everything.

I went over straddled Luke. I made it perfectly obvious that I wanted to something. Which I knew was going to make Calum jealous because this is what he wanted. So that's where Michael came in to play. I started to kiss Luke's neck about to leave a mark on him and grounded my hips against his. Suddenly my hips were halted my his hands on my waist.

"What are doing Autumn?"

"Just wanna have Sir."

As I said this I heard a string of moans which caused us to turn our heads.

"CAL-"

"It's fine Sir lets just be better than them."

Luke immediately went to my week spots. He kissed my neck while forcing my hip against his. It felt so good, but I had to remember the plan. Michael had already got Calum to lay down so it's my turn I rake my hands down his arms and grabbed his hands in my and leaned him back. Nows the time to tie him up.

"I'm sorry but I have to."

I looked back to Michael who had done the same to Cal.

"Micheal Clifford and Autumn Winster let us go and we won't punish you as bad."

"No can do we're in charge now."