31

Michael's POV

I've notice a change in the house. It's why I'm really never around. Ashton is always with Luke. I'm pretty sure they are gonna move out one of these days. Then there is Calum and Autumn. They can be on and off. The two of them fight but it always ends up with sex for them. I would say their relationship with each other isn't healthy, but I can ensure that it is. I don't hear yelling and Calum knows better than to put his hands on her. Besides, he still has never let up on himself for that one time. Their fight are always small anyways. Autumn will get punished and things go back normal.

I feel like I should be more mad about the situation. She was supposed to be our girl. We all share her and give her more love than anything, but from the very first day I could tell that this was not going to go as planned. When we first decided this, Calum for one proposed the idea. Luke followed because he really wanted sex more than anything. I don't think he even cared about who we picked as long as he could fuck them. I had my doubt, but Ashton was the most skeptical. We all know why now. He wasn't bi. He was super gay. I don't even think Autumn ever really did anything but maybe share a few kisses. They weren't even open mouth kisses just pecks.

I gotta say I am happy for Luke. Ashton brings out the best in him. He really changed for the better. Luke can be really cold and bitter. Ashton brought out the sweet side of Luke, but he doesn't like to admit that. Luke's eyes beam with love when he's around Ash and so does Ash's.

At this point I don't think I'm made to be a dominant. I pretty sure they know too. I've been thinking about moving out and find a dominant or at least a switch. Most likely I will be with man. A guys body just attracts me more. Don't get me wrong, a girl's body is beautiful.

I walked down stair to where everyone is most likely. They tend to all gather in the living room or kitchen. As I expected, they were in the living room.

"Guys I have an announcement. I want to move out. This probably won't happen for a while, but you guys respectfully have your own relations, and I don't fit in. I love all of you, so I won't stop seeing you guys. I just think it's time for me to continue my life."

I didn't realize my head was down the entire time until Autumn came over. She lifted my head and got on her tippy toes to kiss my cheek.

"I'll miss you Mikey." She hugged me.

I think this might end soon.

Also my snap chat is....

saviskyepompom

If you add me all I ask is to snap me after u add me to say ur perfered name and that you came from wattpad. If you want to start a streak tell me that too

Love y'all