23

Ashton's POV

It's been a couple days since Autumns period stopped. It was relief because I hated seeing how miserable she was. On the bright side we spent most the time cuddling. I enjoy cuddling her. Not so much the kissing. I haven't said anything to anyone, but I don't think I like girls very much. I tried so hard, but nothing compares than a boy's body. They are overall more attractive.

I'm with Luke again. His lips are so addictive. He makes me feel so good. He makes me feel safe. I wish there was a way to capture this feeling and moment.

"Lukey..." I moan, " Don't stop." I say as our clothed members touch.

I trailed kisses down his neck leaving marks on his exposed collarbone. I lifted part his up to signal to him I wanted it off.

"Go ahead baby."

I still hesitantly took it off, and Luke took mine off. Then he flipped me under him and kissed all over my chest. I gasped as he sucked on my nipple and I grabbed a fist full of his hair.

"Do you like that petal? Do you want me to do something?"

I moaned in response, but that wasn't enough for him.

"Use your words or nothing happens," he said.

"Please Lukey please do something."

He grabbed my shirt again this time to my hands. He straddled over me.

"Color?"

I gave him a green, and tied them to the headboard of my bed. He pecked my cheek and moved back down. He continued to kiss down my chest and now my hips and happy trail. He hooked his finger in my briefs and pulled them down. Then I felt his lips attach themselves onto my thighs, and somehow my dick harder. My thigh have always been a sensitive spot.

" I love that you are so responsive."

I moaned as he got closer to that one spot I so desperately wanted. Then all at once he grabbed my dick and licked up my length.

"Fuck Lukey," I screamed and bucked my hips and caused his to gag a bit, " Sorry."

Luke gripped my hip with one hand and held it down to prevent me from bucking up again. He used other to pump what he couldn't fit in his mouth. My hands strained against the shirt: I so desperately wanted my finger in Luke's hair. I could feel myself getting closer. My abdomen tensing.

" Lukey I'm close." I said followed by moans.

"Go on petal." he said with a hoarse voice.

He continue to take me in his mouth at a faster speed, and I couldn't control myself. I came down Luke's throat. I soon felt his lips re attach to my neck as he took of the shirt from my wrist. My breathing turned back to normal.

"Why don't we take a shower petal? Does that sound good?"

I nodded as I nuzzled into his neck. He took his shirt that was on my bedroom floor and put it on me. Then picked me up like a child. Wrapping myself around him even more, he didn't have to even hold me. His shirt was a bit big for me, so I didn't feel that exposed leaving my room.

*

*

Calum's POV

Autumn has been acting weird lately. More and more frequently I find that she keep calling Michael daddy. Sometimes she would correct herself, but now she doesn't. Mikey doesn't seem so phased by it either. Right now we are coloring together because she insisted that we do. Another thing is sometimes i catch her with a stuff animal around the house. She acts like as if I never saw it, or Autumn will carry it like it's normal.

"Daddy look I'm done!"

"It looks perfect princess." I smiled

" Daddy how come you didn't do yours?"

"Hmm? Oh why don't you come up here and help me?"

She crawled from the ground over to me and then sat in my lap. I handed her a blue marker to start coloring. She looked so concentrated on this picture as if it was a grade. I kissed her head and then her neck. She giggled when I made contact, so I continued. I made a new mark on her skin. Me and Autumn spent a half hour on it. More like she did as I kissed her neck. Then she turned in my lap and asked me, "Can I take a bath?"

"Of course. Go on." She looked down almost like she was gonna cry. I lifted her by the chin.

"What's wrong?"

"I need help..." she mumbled but still understood her.

I carried her up there figuring that's what she wanted. I think I know what happening, but she could be really clingy today, and just wants me to take care. Autumn has been good so this doesn't bother me. I sat her on the counter a began to fill the tub. I turned around back to her. She jumped off the counter and stood in front of me. I stepped forward to her took the hem of her shirt and she swatted my hand away. My eyes widen and angry roared through me. I think she knew too.

" I'm sorry daddy!" She panicked and picked up my hand and kissed it. My anger subsided and changed to surprised.

"Hey missy what was that for?"

" Mi-Mi." I was confused by her statement, but eventually I understood.

"You want me to get Michael?" She nodded.

I knew he was downstairs playing video games, so I ran down there.

" Yo Autumn wants you to take a bath with you."

"Okay," He said just as confused as me. I told him what happened, and he seemed to know more than I did, so I was glad he took over.

Today has been weird as it's only five o'clock. Speaking of which where has Luke and Ashton been all day.

So.......