19

As soon as Michael was done I turned it off. Autumn was still shaking now crying too.

"I'm sorry daddy. I promise to not take charge again."

"Hey, shh, stop crying. Daddy's got you. You're okay. I forgive you angel."

The thing was it was really hard to be mad at her. She has this way of making you feel guilty even though she deserved the punishment. After all it is this type of relationship.

I showered with kisses and eventually she giggled then mumbled something.

"Baby girl use your word clearly."

"Mikey," she said simply.

I looked up him gone.

"I think he's in the bathroom with Luke. Remember he was in punishment too. He also needs care."

"Why did he get it worse? It was my plan"

I explained to her that as a dominant he should have not condonded such behavior. Part of his contract had said if failed at anytime we could still punish him as submissive. That also went for Ashton.

I decided that we should clean up because there's still time in the day and I think we all need a discussion.

:!:!:!:!:!:!:!:!:!:!

Ashton's POV

I had gone out to get things needed for the house. I'm the one who does it the most since I get the most crowded inside.

I left pretty early to get a morning jog in. When I came back it was silent but thought they were still sleeping. I went   into bathroom to take a shower and mentally making a list of what we needed in the house.

When I was done I changed and was out the door running errands. I was really thinking about what Michael proposed. I liked the idea a lot I'm a switch, but I like to bottom too much. Me and autumn never clicked like the rest.

I came back radio silence. It's past noon. No way they are not awake.  I went towards the game from after I put all the things away. There was a note on the door from Luke. It said don't come down.

I wasn't sketchy I assume something is going on down there and it was either a surprise or something bad happened. I just went by the TV and watched something.

Hour later I heard the door open. It was Luke and what appears to Michael in his arms. Oh so that's what happened. But where's Autumn?

Soon enough they also emerged. She looked exhausted. I decided to make lunch for everyone. They are probably hungry.

By the time they came back down tension was thick in the air. I made everyone their favorite sandwiches, but it was still an unsettling quiet in the house.

What did I walk into?