41

Michael's POV

"Do you take Crystal to be your wife?"

"I do."

"You may now kiss the bride."

You better believe I did. It's been three years since everything changed. Since I left, since Luke and Ashton left, since Cal and autumn were still in the same house we all thought we could make work. I'm not saying that those relationships don't work, but for us? It wasn't made.

Luke and Ashton are still in that honeymoon phase. Everyone thinks it will end, but I think that's just how they are. Ashton is the only one to make Luke that way. Luke was always a hard ass with some sweet moments, but with Ashton, he's complete mush. That's how you know they are made for each other.

Calum and Autumn on the other hand were still very much into the scene, but they have learned when to take time and just be like any other couple. Without those moments it leads to one of them lashing out. There's been many times where they fled to my apartment or Luke's house because they got into a pointless fight. Secretly I think they do it for the make up sex.

As for me, well I now have a beautiful wife. We found each other at the perfect time. She is my everything plus she understands my life style and the guy's too though not huge on it herself. Crystal has been there when I'm the happiest and when I can't even get out of bed. She's the reason I'm still here today.

These last couple of years has taught me so much and I would never change anything. My life were filled with regrets but not this time.

The end guys!!!! Please check out my other books that I will finish I promise! I also have one in drafts that I haven't written enough to put out but it's a malum book I believe. I haven't written on that one in so long I forgot lol.

But you guys can still pm me and follow me on my other social media platforms that are in this book somewhere.

Love y'all

It's 2019 bitches!!!!!