20

Ashton's POV

"Alright, it's probably not my place to talk, but whatever happened today needs to be dropped. Or we all need to talk to get things off our chest."

"It's my fault. I had a plan," Autumn said.

She stated everything.

" I think we should do it. And from the looks on everyone's face I think it's best for us to do. A free for all thing you know. " I decided

"Will some rules change?" Autumn asked.

"I think we need to act normally. Like we were before, but make clear that none of us can get jealous if one of us is with another." Michael said.

///// Time Skip\\\\\

Calum

I think today is the day. I want it to be perfect. As anyone knows if someone plans every little thing. The person is stressed and then one thing, just one thing is out of place and then nothing happens.

I just let the day progress as if nothing but typical day I'd happening. I stopped hints someone could say.

All day I've been extra nice and cuddly all day. I've told her since she's been good she might get a treat. But till then I think I'll join everyone in the game room for now.

When I walked downstairs I saw My princess with Michael playing COD.

"MICHAEL GORDON CLIFFORD you did not just shoot me."

"Hey I never said I was on it team, and don't raise your voice at me."

I chuckled and went to sit on couch when I saw the unexpected. So I sat on the ground next to gamers.

"Wow never expected Luke and Ashton to go at it."

"Yeah I don't know how long they've been at it because they were here before." Michael said.

I heard a whine from Ashton and then, " You know we can hear you still?"

Then I heard a slight moan which meant they were back to kissing.

"Alright I'm going to the bathroom and then ordering us a pizza, so up."

"Come here and you can be my teddy bear now," I said and she crawled in to my lap.

"Hi Daddy," she said pecking my lips, "Do I still get my treat tonight?"

"Of course. How bout we start now."
I said kissing her neck lightly. He hand went to my cheek and chuckled.

"That sounds good. Meet you upstairs playroom?"

"My room," I said and she kissed my lips then left.

"Play room is open if u want to do anything more than make out," I said.

Now Luke's hands were down his pants grabbing his butt. They were kissing hungrily and grinding. I have to admit it was hot but I'm about to have my own action.

I climbed the stairs by two and entered my room. She was sitting there looking cute and sexy all the at the same time.

I sat on the bed next to her. We looked at each other in the eyes. I think she knows where this might head tonight.

" C-can I ," she motioned to my lap. I nodded.

She sat on top of me. This is crazy. I shouldn't be nervous nor should she. I took charge and kissed her. I could tell she was still hesitate, so I took her hips  and grounded them against mine.

In response I got a slight moan. She continued to grind on me while I let go to take off our shirts. Then she started to take off my pants. I lifted my hips, so she could take them off.

We continued to kiss and soon all our clothes were off. Our position was flipped. I was on top of her. I've made many marks on her skin. I pulled away and she whined at me.

"Just grabbing the condom. You are okay with this right?"

"One hundred percent"

I smiled at her. Boy if only she knew how hard I've fallen for her.

I open the condom and put it on. I positioned it and slowly slid in. She gasped under me while I grunted. I left a trail of kisses up her arms which were holding the sheets. I led them right up to her cheek.

I started to thrust my hips into her once I knew she was okay. I griped her hips and she moaned softly.

I leaned down and whispered to her, "No need to cover those moans sweetheart"

"F-faster please."

I did what she said. Autumn threw her head back. She looked beautiful.

"Fuck Calum it feels so good" she breathed out.

Our moans filled the room. I admit we were a tad loud.

I could feel myself coming close.

"Daddy I'm close."

"Hold in there I'm too."

My thrust were getting sloppy and I knew she brink too.

We both came around the same time to the sound of my name rolling of her tongue.

After our highs we bother laid there panting to catch our breath.

"I think we should go take a bath together. How does that sound?" I asked.

She nodded she looked so wiped. At least I know I did well. I carried her to the bathroom after I put on some briefs and my shirt on her.

I think this night was a success.

Thoughts on the lashton action?

Or in general.

Also what makes you feel old?

Ik that certain songs do because some kids now are like I was two when that came out and I was already in second grade